8. Seamus O'Shea – Breaffy
9. Tom Parsons – Charlestown
10. Kevin McLoughlin – Knockmore
11. Aidan O'Shea – Breaffy
12. Diarmuid O'Connor – Ballintubber
13. Jason Doherty – Burrishoole
14. Andy Moran – Ballaghaderreen
15. Adam Gallagher – Mayo Gaels
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 24, 2018, 08:22:41 PM
Mayo team

1. David Clarke – Ballina Stephenites
2. Caolan Crowe – Garrymore
3. Ger Cafferkey – Ballina Stephenites
4. Eoin O'Donoghue – Belmullet
5. Colm Boyle – Davitts
6. Stephen Coen – Hollymount/Carramore
7. Patrick Durcan – Castlebar Mitchels

I got 14 right and Loftus might start yet.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 24, 2018, 08:22:41 PM
Mayo team

1. David Clarke – Ballina Stephenites
2. Caolan Crowe – Garrymore
3. Ger Cafferkey – Ballina Stephenites
4. Eoin O'Donoghue – Belmullet
5. Colm Boyle – Davitts
6. Stephen Coen – Hollymount/Carramore
7. Patrick Durcan – Castlebar Mitchels
On paper at any rate, that is probably the strongest side Rochford can put out. Of course he is likely to make some last minute changes as usual. I dunno what the purpose of this mucking about with the team selection is but management must think otherwise.
I may be totally wrong here but it seems to me that there could be a bit of easontas in the camp as Seafóid might put it.
Definitely, the variations in combination and concentration and the desire to win and all that stuff is a bit perplexing. THe only time the team really seemed determined to win at all costs was the game against Kildare and then we saw the real Mayo at their best. I hope I am wrong on that count but I wouldn't be surprised if there really is some tension in the camp. As I see it, coming to the end of a less than convincing league run, we'll be hard pushed to beat any side when summer comes around, unless we have Chris, Leeroy and Keith back and raring for action. Tom and Seamie would need to be firing on all cylinders as well.
The game against Galway frightened the hell outa me. We had at least five of the six upfront that are likely to start on May 13th and the Galway defence tied 'em up without  bother. I have no idea of what is going to happen in Ballybofey or what Mayo team will turn up.
I'd hope that this side won't want to go down in history as the first Mayo side to be relegated from the premier division since the league in its present format was established.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Captain Obvious

Donegal haven't had a lot of luck in this years league. Played well against Kerry,Dublin,Galway and got nothing out of those games. Then they got their top scorer ruled out for the rest of the league. Wouldn't surprise me if this game ends in a draw tomorrow with Mayo scoring a leveller deep into injury time.

Farrandeelin

I have a lift sorted today afterall. It feels like a championship match in March given what's at stake. I'm expecting a highly affair, games usually are involving these two teams invariably are. As for the outcome, I hope Mayo have their bad league game over them. I hope we can score a lot early on so Donegal will have no choice but to attack leaving holes in their defence we might be able to expose. Hopefully we won't mess around on the 45 like the last few times I've seen them play. My heart says we will get a draw. I'm going with it today as Donegal haven't set the league alight either. Up Mayo.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

greatpoint

Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on March 25, 2018, 02:41:58 PM
Expect Mayo to make pure shit of Donegal today.Donegal in transiton and not beaten mayo since 2012. Mayo by 10-12 points.

Donegal beat Mayo in 2016, the last time they played in Ballybofey.

whitey

What the fvck....Mayo were all over them and just turned off

GalwayBayBoy

Great start from Mayo but they have fallen off badly since. McBrearty starting the game was a big surpise. Thought he was definitely out? Colm Boyle with another nasty one this week. He definitely has that streak in him.

macdanger2

highorlow

Hope there is a strong wind. Some of those Donegal scores were magical.

A few questions:

What was the last Donegal scored free for?

For advantage (I think the last scored free was where advantage was played) does the free not go back to where the foul originated? McBrearty took the free from where he was when the ref eventually blew. Or is that the way it works ?
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

macdanger2

joemamas

From the Bunker