GAAGO where are you?

Started by sligoman2, May 03, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sligoman2

Looks like gaago rates will remain the same for next year, which is great with some added features.

See email I received from them yesterday - below...

Dear Customer,

We hope you're enjoying your annual subscription to GAAGO!

Our 2018 Season Pass will launch shortly – however, you don't have to do anything as your subscription will auto-renew at €140/$149 on the same date as you purchased last year. It means you have uninterrupted access to all 2018 has to offer

Our 2018 Season Pass is our most comprehensive one yet, with access to more matches than ever before, brand new documentaries updated throughout the year, a new archive of classic games from yesteryear and, for the first time ever, League Sunday! The new formats from the GAA promise an even more exciting Championship in 2018, so you won't miss a thing.

However, if you would prefer to cancel auto-renew, you can do so in the MY GAAGO section of your account, where you can also see all your purchase history.

Thank you for using GAAGO!
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Ball Hopper

Quote from: sligoman2 on November 30, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

Looks like gaago rates will remain the same for next year, which is great with some added features.

Dear Customer,

Our 2018 Season Pass will launch shortly – however, you don't have to do anything as your subscription will auto-renew at €140/$149 on the same date as you purchased last year. It means you have uninterrupted access to all 2018 has to offer

Our 2018 Season Pass is our most comprehensive one yet, with access to more matches than ever before, brand new documentaries updated throughout the year, a new archive of classic games from yesteryear and, for the first time ever, League Sunday! The new formats from the GAA promise an even more exciting Championship in 2018, so you won't miss a thing.

However, if you would prefer to cancel auto-renew, you can do so in the MY GAAGO section of your account, where you can also see all your purchase history.

Hopefully these will be available from 1 Jan 2018 for viewing...January is definitely the longest month of the year for me.

Never beat the deeler

Dear Customer,

I hope they update their player - can't rewind, slow or anything. You need to drag the wee progress bar if you want to scan through and it;s rubbish
Hasta la victoria siempre

Ball Hopper

Dear Customer,

Got a follow up email:

Dear Customer,

Please ignore previous email sent in error today 01/12/2017.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
GAAGO Support.

Ball Hopper

Email today with a nice line up of games to get us through January:

We hope you're easing yourself back into the new year and enjoyed your break over the holidays.

This week we've introduced an added new feature to our product for Season Pass holders; our 'Classic Games' archive. Throughout the year we will be adding full-length games from the last number of decades that live on in the memory of GAA fans. This library of matches will be constantly added to all year. Here are the details of the opening batch of 14 games for you to enjoy and reminisce on in addition to all the live action we have to look forward to.

Hurling

1996 All-Ireland Hurling Final - Wexford v Limerick
    1995 All-Ireland Hurling Final - Clare v Offaly
    1994 All-Ireland Hurling Final - Limerick v Offaly
    1990 All-Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Galway
    1988 All-Ireland Hurling Final - Galway v Tipperary
    1984 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Offaly
    1973 All-Ireland Hurling Final - Kilkenny v Limerick

Football

1992 Ulster Football Final - Donegal v Derry
    1992 All-Ireland Football Semi-Final - Donegal v Mayo
    1990 All-Ireland Football Final - Cork v Meath
    1982 All-Ireland Football Final - Kerry v Offaly
    1972 All-Ireland Football Final REPLAY - Kerry v Offaly
    1966 All-Ireland Football Final - Galway v Meath
    1965 All-Ireland Football Final - Kerry v Galway

sligoman2

Yeah, nice addition to the menu.

Wonder when the league schedule will be out.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Puckoon

Any promo codes bouncing around?

Ball Hopper

omaghjoe

I see its at US$150 at the minute what did it cost in January?

Does anyone know at what point do they start cutting the prices? Is it at the provincial final stage or the quarter finals?

Gmac

Get edigital place give u all home channels uk and us $60 a year and comes through good

munchkin

Quote from: omaghjoe on May 05, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

Does anyone know at what point do they start cutting the prices? Is it at the provincial final stage or the quarter finals?
this year there was no promo offer I don't think.

There was a month free trial, during April when theres no matches, and that was it.

Itchy

Quote from: munchkin on May 07, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

There was a month free trial, during April when theres no matches, and that was it.

Don't understand for the life of me why anyone would pay that sort of money each year with much cheaper options available.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Itchy on May 07, 2018, 03:08:30 PM
Quote from: munchkin on May 07, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

Don't understand for the life of me why anyone would pay that sort of money each year with much cheaper options available.

Well don't keep them to yourself...?

omaghjoe

Quote from: Gmac on May 05, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
Get edigital place give u all home channels uk and us $60 a year and comes through good
Does it have  a smart tv app?

Therealdonald

yeah itchy how does this edigital work?