AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 17, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Thought I'd bite the bullet and fork out the money to watch the match on GAAGO as I was at the game and have only seen the bare minimum of highlights from the Sunday game. Low and behold the fecker is not even available in Ireland or Great Britain as GAAGO has informed me I am located (not just partitionist but went the full hog with GB!!)  Are they seriously saying that these games are behind a paywall for live access as well as deferred coverage due to the deal with sky? So basically, unless you've got sky sports package you'll never see the game?

armaghniac

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 09, 2017, 04:01:36 PM
Thought I'd bite the bullet and fork out the money to watch the match on GAAGO as I was at the game and have only seen the bare minimum of highlights from the Sunday game. Low and behold the fecker is not even available in Ireland or Great Britain as GAAGO has informed me I am located (not just partitionist but went the full hog with GB!!)  Are they seriously saying that these games are behind a paywall for live access as well as deferred coverage due to the deal with sky? So basically, unless you've got sky sports package you'll never see the game?

Yes indeed, even the GAA cannot show it to you. But who cares, you are only a fan.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

omagh_gael

It's a fecking joke. Is there any way of seeing this game outside of it been saved on Sky plus by someone who has sky sports?

Itchy

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 15, 2017, 09:26:42 PM
It's a fecking joke. Is there any way of seeing this game outside of it been saved on Sky plus by someone who has sky sports?

Can you not get RTÉ?

ziggysego

Quote from: Itchy on August 15, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

Can you not get RTÉ?

RTÉ didn't have the rights to it.
Testing Accessibility

Ball Hopper

Quote from: ziggysego on August 15, 2017, 11:08:51 PM

Can you not get RTÉ?

How can a GAAGO subscriber download and save a game to the hard drive for posterity?  (And not for sharing or uploading to youtube...insert wink here)

All assistance in strictest confidence, etc etc etc.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Ball Hopper on August 15, 2017, 11:13:22 PM

Can you not get RTÉ?

How can a GAAGO subscriber download and save a game to the hard drive for posterity?  (And not for sharing or uploading to youtube...insert wink here)

I don't think you can download it. Once you pay your fee you get ten chances to watch the game then your access expires.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 15, 2017, 11:32:29 PM

Can you not get RTÉ?

I don't think you can download it. Once you pay your fee you get ten chances to watch the game then your access expires.
Moavi is a screen capture program and it's dead easy to use. It can copy anything that displays on a computer monitor. (I'm talking Windows here.)
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

omagh_gael

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 16, 2017, 12:58:23 AM

Can you not get RTÉ?

Moavi is a screen capture program and it's dead easy to use. It can copy anything that displays on a computer monitor. (I'm talking Windows here.)

Cheers Lar, wasn't aware of that.

ziggysego

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 16, 2017, 12:58:23 AM

Can you not get RTÉ?

Doesn't it flip the video around though? I guess you could pretend your sat in the Cusack ;)
Testing Accessibility

Itchy

Well for next year Tyronies, ye should get your self a android box or a mag box for £70, a 3 month IPTV subscription (circa £20) to cover the summer and ye can watch sky sports to your hearts content. You do need broadband with a minimum of 7mb.

armaghniac

I believe Now TV have some sort of Kosher access to Sky for a fee, but I haven't tried this.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

omagh_gael

Quote from: Itchy on August 16, 2017, 01:54:45 PM
Well for next year Tyronies, ye should get your self a android box or a mag box for £70, a 3 month IPTV subscription (circa £20) to cover the summer and ye can watch sky sports to your hearts content. You do need broadband with a minimum of 7mb.

Wasn't aware of that option, will look into it for next year. Is this an 'above board setup or a pay-per-access to a reliable illegal stream?

Itchy

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 16, 2017, 03:34:09 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 16, 2017, 01:54:45 PM

Wasn't aware of that option, will look into it for next year. Is this an 'above board setup or a pay-per-access to a reliable illegal stream?

Nothing Illegal in buying the box. If you want to know where to get an account send me a pm. Once you get a decent stream from a reliable seller it should be working well.

The more Tyronies at home watching on TV the less buckfast will be drank on the trains ;)