AIQF 2017 Tír Eoghain vs Ard Macha, Sat. August 5th @4pm

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 17, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Yeah I lived around Ashtown for a short while and it was v handy, just a few stops to Quinns Pub. Coming into Dublin over the M50, take first left before Travelodge, then turn right onto River Road. You'll pass a rugby club and then a housing dev on right. Ashtown station is in through the development near the supermarket. No idea what parking is like but all the people who live there during wk will head home so should be space.   

Look up Irish Rail journey planner - train in at 3pm, ideal.

Oh, and there's no other train so if it stops, get on it!

Applesisapples

Tyrone will win tomorrow we are a couple of years behind. Hopefully Monaghan will derail the Spree for 3!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Memories of the 00s:

Mugsy's goal after a few seconds in 01
Thornton's miss in 02
Block in 03
McGuigan v McGeeney in 03
Stevie's points in 03
Stevie tearing Bellew a new one in 05
McDonnell a goal hungry hoor 05
McGrane 05
Replay shenanigans 05
McGeeney pointing 05
SF 05
Probably the best game to attend, yet took days off our lives.
McDonnell again the hoor.
Bad substitution.
Mugsy didn't really want to take it.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Rois on August 04, 2017, 09:57:03 PM
Yeah I lived around Ashtown for a short while and it was v handy, just a few stops to Quinns Pub. Coming into Dublin over the M50, take first left before Travelodge, then turn right onto River Road. You'll pass a rugby club and then a housing dev on right. Ashtown station is in through the development near the supermarket. No idea what parking is like but all the people who live there during wk will head home so should be space.   

Look up Irish Rail journey planner - train in at 3pm, ideal.

Oh, and there's no other train so if it stops, get on it!

Deadly Rois, will definitely look into that. Is it hard to get on a train on the return journey?

Main Street

Chinese Horoscope time   -   5th August

The Rat (no hint needed)

Brace yourself and your family for some sort of upheaval in the near future. Although this will likely constitute a major change for the ****, the frenzy will cause some physical stress. Your digestion, in particular, might suffer some ailments due to anxiety, so watch your diet and make attempts to relax.

The Rabbit (Armagh)

The hard work that you've put in, along with your eagerness and limitless creative energy, might pay off soon. This potential rise in status will undoubtedly put a certain strut in your step, which is certainly well deserved. Flaunt yourself, be proud, and continue being a star.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ONeill on August 04, 2017, 10:14:54 PM
Memories of the 00s:

Mugsy's goal after a few seconds in 01 Wasn't Mugsy sporting the natural ginger look thst day?
Thornton's miss in 02
Block in 03
Stevie's points in 03
McGrane 05
Replay shenanigans 05
McGeeney pointing 05
SF 05
Bad substitution.

Can I add big Sean putting Francis on his hoop and McDonnell and McConville's double pick up off the ground for Oisin goal in the Ulster Final first game in 2005!

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Quote from: stew on August 04, 2017, 10:29:59 PM
Quote from: ONeill on August 04, 2017, 10:10:23 PM
I'm crapping myself

Shure you are, you are arrogant, I will give you that!

Ah, not arrogant Stew.

We're a better breed of people just, going right back to 1180.

Tyrone should not be losing to Armagh. But, if we do and McKeever gets someone sent off then it's curtains for the current experiment.

We are the only side capable of messing with the Dubs. Armagh will bend over. But a derby is a derby and like in '02 and '05, you could beat a better side.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rois

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 04, 2017, 10:18:58 PM
Deadly Rois, will definitely look into that. Is it hard to get on a train on the return journey?
I remember it being quite crowded but if the second match is a walkover, you could leave a bit early and make sure you beat the Dubs onto it.  Only a few stops so even if you have to stand, it's not so bad.

The area I think is called Rathborne and the part I lived in was Pelletstown Manor so you could stick either of those in google maps/sat nav when you're coming in the N3.

omagh_gael

Had a look there on Google maps and it's Navan parkway station and the Maynooth service that take you into Drumcondra. Tired to buy tickets on line but it said every service was unavailable. I'm assuming they can't be purchased online? Even trains first thing in morning are booked up. There's a train at 2pm into Drumcondra and services leaving at 6pm and 7pm back out. Could be perfect.

Orior

Quote from: ONeill on August 04, 2017, 10:14:54 PM
Memories of the 00s:

Mugsy's goal after a few seconds in 01
Thornton's miss in 02
Block in 03
Stevie's points in 03
McGrane 05
Replay shenanigans 05
McGeeney pointing 05
SF 05
Bad substitution.

You don't remember Diarmuid Marsden being cheated off the pitch?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

sam03/05

Some amount of spare tickets floating about
Dubs must be going to watch Liverpool