Club Jerseys (Tight fit)

Started by DoireGael, July 22, 2010, 12:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoireGael

Can anyone tell me a bit about the 'tight fit' Jerseys?

Not to sure if this deserves a thread never the less

Basically I am looking into it for the club, 'are they only produced my O'Neills, general experiences with them? I personally have never wore one, and safe bet on sizes, (Are corner forward has an arse like a bag of cemment!)

illdecide

Our club tops are way to small, i can't move in mine and prob need a tin opener to get me out of it. It's ok if your only about 12.5 stone but anyone big (over 14 stone) will struggle and i hate tight tops and don't feel comfortable in them (right you can all start with the fat bastid jokes :D)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

omagh_gael

Obesity is a serious issue illdecide, I have pasted a link to a very good healthy eating website below...

http://www.epha.org/r/80

Ah fcuk the link you fat bsatard!  ;) ;D

orangeman

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 22, 2010, 12:49:17 PM
Obesity is a serious issue illdecide, I have pasted a link to a very good healthy eating website below...

lol

the colonel

I have one in medium, its very tight. I would say that if your getting a tight fit jersey, order a size larger than you require
the difference between success and failure is energy

Brick Tamlin

Tight fit nothin, sure O Neills are brutal anyway, quality and service gettin worse too.
(yes im a fattie)

illdecide

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 22, 2010, 12:49:17 PM

Very good Hi, Hi, Hi. Aye i'm a few pounds overweight alright but its the shoulders i'm talking about, if you've broad shoulders your f**ked Hi.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

omagh_gael

DoireGael

To be honest any time I wear are club jersey (Large O neills) I find they are the most uncomfortable things ever to play in- huge, baggy, rips the nip off ya were the badge is at! cant see many positives, the ole cotton boyo's were better for god sake :D  Like playing in a bin bag.  Even funnier seeing a wee skinny minor wearing one on his big call up to the panel

Plus has anyone got a notion what the story is with ordinary county jerseys, you buy the things in a small and there defo designed for a beast. Arms hanging over your elbows. I would love to see the sort of craic 'O Neill's' are up to in Strabane ,

PS am 5'11 12.5 stone not exactly under avg!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: DoireGael on July 22, 2010, 10:43:41 PM
To be honest any time I wear are club jersey (Large O neills) I find they are the most uncomfortable things ever to play in- huge, baggy, rips the nip off ya were the badge is at! cant see many positives, the ole cotton boyo's were better for god sake :D  Like playing in a bin bag.  Even funnier seeing a wee skinny minor wearing one on his big call up to the panel

Plus has anyone got a notion what the story is with ordinary county jerseys, you buy the things in a small and there defo designed for a beast. Arms hanging over your elbows. I would love to see the sort of craic 'O Neill's' are up to in Strabane ,

yes i prefer the tight fitting tops

5'6 and 11.2 stone grey hair (around my ears :D) married 11 three kids average footballer and a better hurler  :P
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maguire01

Quote from: DoireGael on July 22, 2010, 10:43:41 PM

I'm 6'0, around 13st and wear an age 13-14 in O'Neills tops! Then I bought a 'small' hoodie and it was a bit tight. Their sizes are up the left.