Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In hiding

Quote from: tothetop03 on November 15, 2016, 12:00:07 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 15, 2016, 11:54:35 AM
Quote from: tothetop03 on November 15, 2016, 11:33:13 AM
I heard Brackaville,Derrytresk and Derrylaughan all looking new Management....

There will be a host of clubs seeking new managers. Its finding the men that's available and willing to meet the budgets clubs have to work with.

Out of a matter of interest anyone on here have the time or desire to manage there own clubs senior team....
I would love too. The fact that they won't let me anywhere near it is an issue though

tothetop03

Quote from: In hiding on November 15, 2016, 01:07:17 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on November 15, 2016, 12:00:07 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 15, 2016, 11:54:35 AM
Quote from: tothetop03 on November 15, 2016, 11:33:13 AM
I heard Brackaville,Derrytresk and Derrylaughan all looking new Management....

There will be a host of clubs seeking new managers. Its finding the men that's available and willing to meet the budgets clubs have to work with.

Out of a matter of interest anyone on here have the time or desire to manage there own clubs senior team....
I would love too. The fact that they won't let me anywhere near it is an issue though

Lol i would be in the same boat..... a lot of grief comes with the gig in which i could do with out i suppose!!

Onthe40

Interesting on Mark Harte, seems to be developing quite a mgmt trail in his wake....tullylish, roslea, pomeroy and scotstown !!! the latter 3 could be argued as being/were safe bets in their respective championships....would he be a future errigal mgr?

The Trap

Don't know why they cant manage Pomeroy in Division One or why Liam Donnelly could not manage Edendork...........just stay in the crowd ONE day if that is what the problem the is...........or maybe they don't/didn't think they could complete at a higher level with those clubs..........why not stay for at least a year and try to do a Trillick?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Onthe40 on November 15, 2016, 02:23:35 PM
Interesting on Mark Harte, seems to be developing quite a mgmt trail in his wake....tullylish, roslea, pomeroy and scotstown !!! the latter 3 could be argued as being/were safe bets in their respective championships....would he be a future errigal mgr?

Probably depends on the size/value of the offer  8)
Living the dream!!!

In hiding

Quote from: Thastheball on November 15, 2016, 01:57:38 PM
Grow a set of balls and put your name forward for 'the gig' stop hiding behind excuses.

Right !
That's it
I'm gonna tell the chairman tonight I want  the job next year !!
Thanks thastheball

driveherin

Managerial Merry Go Round.....
Div 1 2016: Greencastle, Edendork, and Kildress on the look out....Is Rouse staying with Ardboe?
Div2 2016: Pomeroy, Dungannon, Derrylaughan, Moortown, Cookstown, Stewartstown, Derrytresk, Brackaville
Div 3 2016: Kileeshil, Killyman

Anyone anything to add??

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: driveherin on November 15, 2016, 02:58:04 PM
Div 1 2016: Greencastle, Edendork, and Kildress on the look out....Is Rouse staying with Ardboe?
Div2 2016: Pomeroy, Dungannon, Derrylaughan, Moortown, Cookstown, Stewartstown, Derrytresk, Brackaville
Div 3 2016: Kileeshil, Killyman

Anyone anything to add??

That's a good starting point, I cant say I knew much about the management teams of most of the above clubs.  Rouse would be the biggest casualty other than Harte & O'Donnell if he is no longer with Ardboe but I believe he is staying on (open to correction).
Living the dream!!!

oakleafgael

Quote from: driveherin on November 15, 2016, 02:58:04 PM
Div 3 2016: Kileeshil, Killyman, Drumquin

Anyone anything to add??

skeog

Paul Rouse staying its a sort of joint thing him and Benny Hurl ie Jordanstown and Ardboe.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: skeog on November 15, 2016, 04:53:42 PM
Paul Rouse staying its a sort of joint thing him and Benny Hurl ie Jordanstown and Ardboe.

Mutually beneficial to all involved $$$ (perhaps I'm being cynical  ::) )
Living the dream!!!

Norf Tyrone

Who was with Greencastle the year? Was it not Sean Teague?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

skeog

Dont think Benny is a Dollar man. He is just a Gaa fanatic who loves being involved.

tothetop03

Has Paul Rouse ever actually won anything with any team?

redzone

Re, mark Harte and scotstown: A friend was chatting a scotstown man and he reckoned it was Harte himself who linked the scotstown job to himself, and nobody in scotstown had even started thinking about who would get it. That was 3/4 weeks ago