ACFL Division 1A

Started by SCFC, March 12, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saint 1963

Pablo Escobar

Quote from: Saint 1963 on July 11, 2017, 01:49:32 AM
Couldn't agree more with The Saint about yesterdays game and Brian Daly in particular. There seems to be a couple of people, at least, on this topic would love to believe that Brian's transfer will cause division in the camp. Dream on lads!

That's not what  Im hearing but sure what would I know.

The Monument Road

Pablo. You haven't contributed much to this forum recently bar a few comments, mostly about this transfer. Why i wonder?. My advice to you is, its over/closed and move on. Its not good for your health !! As the "Real "Pablo Escobar once said " Life is full of surprises, some good, some not so good"

The Monument Road

Quote from: Pablo Escobar on July 11, 2017, 12:37:38 PM
Couldn't agree more with The Saint about yesterdays game and Brian Daly in particular. There seems to be a couple of people, at least, on this topic would love to believe that Brian's transfer will cause division in the camp. Dream on lads!

Believe half what you see and nothing what you hear. You remind me of Liverpool soccer supporters, obsessed.

SCFC

Quote from: The Monument Road on July 11, 2017, 01:53:12 PM
Quote from: Pablo Escobar on July 11, 2017, 12:37:38 PM

Believe half what you see and nothing what you hear. You remind me of Liverpool soccer supporters, obsessed.
There's a tinge of soccer about this whole thing alright.

Pablo Escobar

You'll never beat Arles/Killeen

OTF

Quote from: The Monument Road on July 11, 2017, 01:50:24 PM
Pablo. You haven't contributed much to this forum recently bar a few comments, mostly about this transfer. Why i wonder?. My advice to you is, its over/closed and move on. Its not good for your health !! As the "Real "Pablo Escobar once said " Life is full of surprises, some good, some not so good"

or he might say

La verdad es que todo somos bandidos.

The Monument Road

Quote from: Pablo Escobar on July 11, 2017, 02:07:07 PM
Grow up and get a life will you with your school yard childish taunts. I wouldnt mind if you would debate issues but you are too focused on your own narrow minded locality trying to find themselves. No wonder the real Arles walked ( and went and won a championship :P)

Pablo Escobar

Quote from: The Monument Road on July 11, 2017, 05:43:13 PM
Grow up and get a life will you with your school yard childish taunts. I wouldnt mind if you would debate issues but you are too focused on your own narrow minded locality trying to find themselves. No wonder the real Arles walked ( and went and won a championship :P)

The real Arles ? Just look at the crest. Fair play to kilcruise and best of luck to them. Don't be trying to stir up old wounds. All playing underage  together again and it's great to see. Just worry about who ye are going to poach next  and for gods sake mind yourself .

BallyroanAbbey

Quote from: Pablo Escobar on July 11, 2017, 10:24:56 PM

The real Arles ? Just look at the crest. Fair play to kilcruise and best of luck to them. Don't be trying to stir up old wounds. All playing underage  together again and it's great to see. Just worry about who ye are going to poach next  and for gods sake mind yourself .

Michael Leigh (St Josephs)
Enda O'Rourke (Graiguecullen)
Niall O'Rourke (Graiguecullen)
Brendan O'Shea (Arles/Kilcruise)
Sean O'Shea (Arles/Kilcruise)
Donie Kingston (Barrowhouse)
Paul Kingston (Barrowhouse)
John Dunphy (Spink)
Podge Kelly (Spink)

Pablo Escobar

Quote from: BallyroanAbbey on July 12, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

John Dunphy (Spink)
Podge Kelly (Spink)

Leigh is one of our own transferred to Josephs but came back.
Enda and Niall live in our catchment area.
Sean and Brendan too live in the parish.
Donie and Paul live in the housing estate in Killeen.
John and Podge great mates with the Kingstons also live in the house with Donie and Paul.
None of them are caretakers in the local Quarry.
It's all legit and above board.

O moore parklife

Quote from: Pablo Escobar on July 12, 2017, 01:33:00 AM

John Dunphy (Spink)
Podge Kelly (Spink)

John and Podge great mates with the Kingstons also live in the house with Donie and Paul.
Fair go lads I'm presuming the irony of this tit for tat exchange hasn't been lost on ye ill start the cliché festival off.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Pot kettle black
Feel free to add away.
Simply put a few clubs have bent the rules and tested the morality of players which they failed, not the club's fault just human nature to feather your own nest or club in this scenario.
County board have weak laws and bye laws in place to protect smaller clubs who will eventually fade away into existence which deep down not even the poachers of the county want.
We can argue the "above board" and occupancy of houses (they'll need bunk beds in that house in kileen soon) scenarios clubs try to justify getting sloppy transfers through but in the end any victory will be tainted by whispers and the under current of unfairNess from the beaten teams.
You have to wonder will the victors actually care.
Myself I honestly think after the pints have been drank from the cup it'll leave a bitter taste.

Heshs Umpire

Quote from: O moore parklife on July 12, 2017, 08:35:32 AM
Quote from: Pablo Escobar on July 12, 2017, 01:33:00 AM

John Dunphy (Spink)
Podge Kelly (Spink)

Fair go lads I'm presuming the irony of this tit for tat exchange hasn't been lost on ye ill start the cliché festival off.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Pot kettle black
Feel free to add away.
Simply put a few clubs have bent the rules and tested the morality of players which they failed, not the club's fault just human nature to feather your own nest or club in this scenario.
County board have weak laws and bye laws in place to protect smaller clubs who will eventually fade away into existence which deep down not even the poachers of the county want.
We can argue the "above board" and occupancy of houses (they'll need bunk beds in that house in kileen soon) scenarios clubs try to justify getting sloppy transfers through but in the end any victory will be tainted by whispers and the under current of unfairNess from the beaten teams.
You have to wonder will the victors actually care.
Myself I honestly think after the pints have been drank from the cup it'll leave a bitter taste.
I think you nailed it there O moore parklife with your last line.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

town1980

What is the point of all this shite talk the chaps gone to the joes so shut up and get on with minding yere  own clubs business

Junior Ex Laoistalk

What does all this crap have to do with ACFL Division 1A ???
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!