ACFL Division 1A

Started by SCFC, March 12, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ollie12

Town 1980 how did the match go tonight😁😁😁😁.

Toomanygaels

Why would that matter. Sure Portlaoise have won the Final according to him already.😂😂

The Monument Road

Quote from: town1980 on June 22, 2017, 11:15:51 PM
O Dempsey s bottlers my town to get over graig and win the league
Plenty of bottlers in the Mixer tonight Townie1880. The bloody cheek of you....fools seldom differ and your town is full of them...Hope ye didnt cancel next years paddy's day parade..

town1980

I deserve all the criticism but let me just say to put out the intermediate team that wouldn't play last night against port and played tonight is just pure disrespectful to the league and to the supporters,, I'll take all the criticism no problem but lads read the team sheet and come back to me,, again I didn't expect malachy to be doing that shite,, and I hope it doesn't come back to bite us,,, I was wrong

O moore parklife

Very unfortunate for the portlaoise players tonight it was a very entertaining league and 2 watery teams meet in the final best of luck of luck to them. It looks like the town 1980 has the knives out for his senior team management I'd love to say I'm shocked but you really can't buy class. Stick on the bib get comfy in the corner of the mixer slap on you're mick lillis for president t shirt and talk absolute nonsense you troll maybe show people the picture of you as a sub on the junior A 2005 team .
Portlaoise as a club don't deserve to have "supporters" like you cutting them to shreds. To all the real supporters best of luck In the championship. OR as the blow in second generation dub the Town 1980 calls it CHAMPO

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

BallyroanAbu

Mal is not overly mad about League doubt we will see O Dempsey's or Josephs anywhere near county final, not saying I will see BallyroanAbbey there either.

The Monument Road

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on July 01, 2017, 12:47:06 AM
Mal is not overly mad about League doubt we will see O Dempsey's or Josephs anywhere near county final, not saying I will see BallyroanAbbey there either.
Looked at the Plaois team on Laoistoday and they had very few if any first team players so id take that result tonight with a pinch of salt...someone though has to reach a county final and everyone is in the hat

SCFC

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on June 30, 2017, 11:59:43 PM
Big slip-up from Portlaoise tonight.

Portlaoise 0-7
Ballyroan Abbey 2-6

http://www.laoistoday.ie/2017/06/30/ballyroan-stun-portlaoise-friday-nights-laois-gaa-results/
Very strange team from Portlaoise there. There's a fair chance only 2 of that team starts in the senior championship for them.

BallyroanAbu

We needed a win, and will take the confidence boost it gives to a lot of chaps.   Probably more of a Portlaoise intermediate team but they prob would knock around quite well in Senior Championship.  After the some of the trimmings we have had this year am happy to be going forward.

SCFC

Is Daly eligible for Joe's in the final?

O moore parklife

Fairly confident he is. Name was sent in for the match day programme anyway. Best of luck to both teams both are short a few key players but I think daly will tip it Josephs way. Can't see him getting  a Josephs player dropped a big thing as he played with them all the way underage

Don Draper

Quote from: O moore parklife on July 06, 2017, 10:48:33 PM
Can't see him getting  a Josephs player dropped a big thing as he played with them all the way underage
Have you ever been involved in a sports team?

O moore parklife

Quote from: Don Draper on July 06, 2017, 10:59:23 PM
Can't see him getting  a Josephs player dropped a big thing as he played with them all the way underage
Ya I certainly have. I just think seeing as the lads on the team know each other from underage and the fact they wanted him and he wanted to join them a different scenario.
If he was a complete stranger walking into a dressing room id agree with your snipe.
Context don

Don Draper

Quote from: O moore parklife on July 06, 2017, 11:07:08 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on July 06, 2017, 10:59:23 PM
Ya I certainly have. I just think seeing as the lads on the team know each other from underage and the fact they wanted him and he wanted to join them a different scenario.
If he was a complete stranger walking into a dressing room id agree with your snipe.
Context don
Context is he'll always be a blow in. Perform or else.