The GAABoard calls it 2013 Winner Mayo by 1 - 3 points

Started by Dinny Breen, September 16, 2013, 04:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win Sunday's final and by how much?

Dublin by 1-3
22 (19.5%)
Dublin by 4-6
15 (13.3%)
Dublin by 7+
9 (8%)
Mayo by 1-3
29 (25.7%)
Mayo by 4-6
28 (24.8%)
Mayo by 7+
5 (4.4%)
The GAA (Draw Game)
5 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Voting closed: September 21, 2013, 04:41:57 PM

muppet

MWWSI 2017

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: BartSimpson on September 21, 2013, 01:15:51 AM
Sum nut cases in here. Takin it way to personal.

All tings been normal, Dubs will win by 5/6 points. That al dependds on no sending off or key player inguries etc. eider event and it can mess up the results!

BUT dubs are winners without a catistrofie

You are clueless, Dublon have no defence. Mayo have outscored Dublin even with less games. Mayo had the better midfield and manager.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 21, 2013, 05:57:53 PM

All tings been normal, Dubs will win by 5/6 points. That al dependds on no sending off or key player inguries etc. eider event and it can mess up the results!

You are clueless, Dublon have no defence. Mayo have outscored Dublin even with less games. Mayo had the better midfield and manager.

Where are you getting this idea that Mayo have played less games?  They've each played 5.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on September 21, 2013, 09:41:36 PM

Where are you getting this idea that Mayo have played less games?  They've each played 5.
He clearly didn't read my post on the other thread. We'll see tomorrow who has the better midfield and manager.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 21, 2013, 09:46:56 PM

He clearly didn't read my post on the other thread. We'll see tomorrow who has the better midfield and manager.

He's been a bit wound up all week.  He clearly needs to take a more chill pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on September 21, 2013, 09:51:43 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 21, 2013, 09:46:56 PM

He's been a bit wound up all week.  He clearly needs to take a more chill pill approach to life.

;)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Hardy

I backed Mayo at 7/2 before the Donegal match. I was tempted to lay it and cash in this week, because it's too close to call, but sure let it ride. I'll be joining the Mayo hordes for the rest of the day, chanting to myself "this time it's different". That's never worked before, in any field of endeavour, so I don't know why I'm doing it. Could it be because I'm getting sentimental and actually want Mayo to win?

Boys stick together in all kinds of weather.
Don't show the white feather wherever you go.

I envy all the Dubs and Mayoites. Enjoy the day.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Captain Obvious on September 16, 2013, 05:58:11 PM
Dublin to win their second All Ireland in three years and Mayo to lose their seventh All Ireland final in twenty four years.

Dublin by one point.
8)

God14

Poor aul mayogodhelpus!!! Can you imagine the state of him just now. Sport can be cruel sometimes

Rossfan

Quote from: God14 on September 22, 2013, 07:17:58 PM
Poor aul mayogodhelpus!!! Can you imagine the state of him just now. Sport can be cruel sometimes
It's the Ballaghrhus I feel gutted for  ;D ;D
Might take a spin over to Durkin's and see what the craic is  :P
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ross4life

Quote from: Rossfan on September 22, 2013, 07:27:29 PM

Roscommon man as captain didn't work what next for them?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Rossfan

Quote from: ross4life on September 22, 2013, 07:50:01 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on September 22, 2013, 07:27:29 PM

Roscommon man as captain didn't work what next for them?
Amalgamation with Sligo perhaps.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM