The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Just watching the news footage of those poor people getting rescued. Great to see the smiles back on their grubby little faces and faint glimmers of hope in their otherwise poverished and mundane lives.

I Still hope Everton beat them on Sunday though....
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Carmen Stateside

Great day for LFC.  Dept gone and a promise from new owners that it is not a Leveraged buyout. 
Woy will have to christmas to change things around on the field.
Looking forward to the Everton game now with the whole club now hopefully going in the same direction.
By the way Kobe Bryant is a legend!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/football_focus/9097218.stm

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: ross4life on October 15, 2010, 07:52:54 PM
From Twitter... with the Merseyside derby on Sunday Liverpool's John Lennon Airport has reportedly changed its slogan from "Above us only sky" to "Below us only Wolves and West Ham.

Heard that one about a week ago. Some lads here must be getting their jokes via carrier pigeon.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 15, 2010, 09:48:26 PM
Quote from: ross4life on October 15, 2010, 07:52:54 PM
From Twitter... with the Merseyside derby on Sunday Liverpool's John Lennon Airport has reportedly changed its slogan from "Above us only sky" to "Below us only Wolves and West Ham.

Heard that one about a week ago. Some lads here must be getting their jokes via carrier pigeon.

In fairness to ross4life he is from Roscommon,things move more slowly around that part of the country
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Capt Pat

In relation to Ngog being "not a bad little player", I'm not a bad little player either but that doesn't mean I should be playing for Liverpool. WE NEED BETTER PLAYERS THAN NGOG PLAYING CENTRE FORWARD FOR LIVERPOOL.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 15, 2010, 10:22:19 PM
In relation to Ngog being "not a bad little player", I'm not a bad little player either but that doesn't mean I should be playing for Liverpool. WE NEED BETTER PLAYERS THAN NGOG PLAYING CENTRE FORWARD FOR LIVERPOOL.

In fairness to him he shouldn't be 2nd choice striker. You wouldn't expect to see someone who cost 1.5M to be 2nd choice striker at Man U or Chelsea for example. Leaving that aside considering what we paid for him he's useful enough as a squad player but it goes without saying that we need better up front.

muppet

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 15, 2010, 11:57:47 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on October 15, 2010, 10:22:19 PM

In fairness to him he shouldn't be 2nd choice striker. You wouldn't expect to see someone who cost 1.5M to be 2nd choice striker at Man U or Chelsea for example. Leaving that aside considering what we paid for him he's useful enough as a squad player but it goes without saying that we need better up front.

He can help Torres off when he gets injured.

MWWSI 2017

supersarsfields

Would be great to get a win tomorrow now that things look to be getting sorted of the pitch. There should be a better buzz from the fans and hopefully that'll feed through to the players who really need to pull the finger out! And no better place to win if we do manage it!

I hope Peter doesn't read this disgraceful thread!! 

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: supersarsfields on October 16, 2010, 08:49:01 PM

Peter is some craic,the Man U lads are a easy target though,as we know they are so very easy to wind up.
If some of them had any cop on they would see he is looking for a rise,pity though without a braincell between them they latch onto the fish hook everytime.
As EC Unique would say............  :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 16, 2010, 08:59:05 PM

Peter is some craic,the Man U lads are a easy target though,as we know they are so very easy to wind up.
If some of them had any cop on they would see he is looking for a rise,pity though without a braincell between them they latch onto the fish hook everytime.

This coming from pool fan that has more concern for Rafa & xfactor ....oh yeah  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

supersarsfields

Quote from: ross4life on October 16, 2010, 09:06:41 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 16, 2010, 08:59:05 PM

This coming from pool fan that has more concern for Rafa & xfactor ....oh yeah  :D

looks like it's catching.

King Henry

Good man Ross way to go to prove his point you dumbass. BTW do any of your posts ever make sense?
I'll think of Molly while sun and moon shine
On the banks of the Suir that flows down by Mooncoin

ross4life

Quote from: King Henry on October 16, 2010, 09:10:04 PM
Good man Ross way to go to prove his point you dumbass. BTW do any of your posts ever make sense?

Pot Kettle Black!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

King Henry

I'll think of Molly while sun and moon shine
On the banks of the Suir that flows down by Mooncoin