Author Topic: TV Show recommendations  (Read 880182 times)

Boycey

• View Profile
Re: TV Show recommendations
« Reply #6975 on: October 22, 2021, 11:23:43 PM »
Kin spoiler - The beardy lads auld fella has a beard too!!!

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6976 on: October 23, 2021, 12:57:01 AM »
Kin spoiler - The beardy lads auld fella has a beard too!!!

Great cameo thought he was class!

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #6977 on: October 23, 2021, 01:55:18 AM »
Ah jaysus, Will Ferrell? Iíve never found anything heís ever done in any way funny.

Robin Williams the same. He always reminded me of a child sugared up to the tits on sweets, who should be hit a slap in the bake and told to sit the f**k down.

Good Will Hunting?? A masterpiece

And Doubtfire!

Doubtfire is fine. Because itís not him being him. You can sort of pretend it really is an aul doll. When he stops the stupid voices and dicking about, I could get through some of his stuff but I tend to avoid him if I can.

Never seen Hunting. Sounds very tedious.

Good Will Hunting he is brilliant, shows he can actually act a bit. 

Anyone watching Maid on Netflix? Surprised me how good it actually is.

Yip Maid is good, yer one cant catch a break, based on a true story.
A message to those who don't get Robin Williams,  that's not a Robin William's issue.
Maid will stroll the tv drama awards, it has a superbly talented cast, the maid/young mom  is luscious in every scene she's in (artistically speaking), so good she reminds me of Paula Beer.

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #6978 on: October 24, 2021, 01:01:58 AM »
Yeah ive had a few. Yeah we maybe goin over old ground. But if theres a better single episode of comedy than The Office -Training Day (s1 ep4) i wanna hear it. If you disagree fight me in the chapel carpark tomoro morn after mass

*Honourable mention to Fr Teds "Aiiiiiiii dont beeeeleeeeve it" episode 😉

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6979 on: October 24, 2021, 10:52:51 AM »
Yeah ive had a few. Yeah we maybe goin over old ground. But if theres a better single episode of comedy than The Office -Training Day (s1 ep4) i wanna hear it. If you disagree fight me in the chapel carpark tomoro morn after mass

Hopefully youíll be saying this later on today  ;)
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #6980 on: October 24, 2021, 11:20:04 AM »
Dont even know what yer on about 😉😉

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #6981 on: October 24, 2021, 12:01:33 PM »
Ah jaysus, Will Ferrell? Iíve never found anything heís ever done in any way funny.

Robin Williams the same. He always reminded me of a child sugared up to the tits on sweets, who should be hit a slap in the bake and told to sit the f**k down.

None of Will Ferrellís stuff gave you any sort of laugh at all? Tough crowd

Not a titter. Screaming random shite at the top of your voice is not my idea of funny.

Old School, wedding crashers, other guys, step brothers, blades of glory, anchorman and Iím sure a few others Iíve forgotten are funny movies. What movies do you find funny?

I like quite a few of those but I really do not like anchorman. I just donít find it funny.

Mikhail Prokhorov

• View Profile
« Reply #6982 on: October 24, 2021, 12:23:45 PM »

Not a titter. Screaming random shite at the top of your voice is not my idea of funny.

Old School, wedding crashers, other guys, step brothers, blades of glory, anchorman and Iím sure a few others Iíve forgotten are funny movies. What movies do you find funny?

I like quite a few of those but I really do not like anchorman. I just donít find it funny.

Elf is a classic  ;D

Jonkunlon

• View Profile
« Reply #6983 on: October 24, 2021, 01:16:19 PM »

British The Office?

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #6984 on: October 24, 2021, 01:45:05 PM »
Yessir 😉

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #6985 on: October 24, 2021, 01:58:49 PM »

Elf is a classic  ;D

Really?? The only reason I watched to the end was yer woman. It certainly wasnít for  laughing at Will Ferrell because that didnít happen once.

nrico2006

• View Profile
« Reply #6986 on: October 24, 2021, 05:25:28 PM »
Elf is no classic, pretty poor film.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #6987 on: October 24, 2021, 06:33:52 PM »
Sky Sports Premier League had a decent enough show on there todayÖ
I loves me county

Jonkunlon

• View Profile
« Reply #6988 on: October 24, 2021, 07:15:50 PM »
Yessir 😉

Classic episode. Classic show. They didn't make enough series. Thankfully the American version made up for that.

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #6989 on: October 24, 2021, 07:22:58 PM »
Yessir 😉

Classic episode. Classic show. They didn't make enough series. Thankfully the American version made up for that.

Agree. Both quality. If pushed id say overalll the US version superior but i always doff me cap to the original as without it there would be no other versions. Watched and recorded that one last night. Rewatched today. The songs are superb 😊