Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

lose to norwich on saturday and i can see the bed sheets coming out again :(
nil satis nisi optimum

Captain Obvious

Lost at home to Watford and conceded five goals  :o

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

When Agent Rafa is trending on twitter ye just know Everton havent gone well...

brokencrossbar1

Watford just returning the 5 goals to the City that we left in Vicarage Road last week...

SHEEDY

Absolutely shocking performance, honeymoon well and truly over for Rafa. Rondon is up there with the worst players ever to play for Everton, yet stays on for 90 mins. Injuries or not to concede 5 goals at home to Watford is simply indefensible.
nil satis nisi optimum

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: SHEEDY on October 23, 2021, 08:01:12 PM
Absolutely shocking performance, honeymoon well and truly over for Rafa. Rondon is up there with the worst players ever to play for Everton, yet stays on for 90 mins. Injuries or not to concede 5 goals at home to Watford is simply indefensible.
Rondon wouldn't get his place on our local junior soccer team
Too many mediocre players stealing a living

johnnycool

Quote from: johnnycool on July 01, 2021, 10:54:26 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 01, 2021, 10:15:57 AM
Rodriguez and Mossy Kean are not the issue for Rafa. Building a central core of the team is what he has to do. Pickford seems to have found form, Keane and Yerra Mina are a bit meh, MF is solid, functional but aging, DCL is a good CF. He needs to build a better engine room, Rodriguez and Kean will only contribute to that from a financial perspective and I don't believe they will raise that much money to be honest

Ben Godfrey is a good CB...

Need a new RB as Seamus is getting on and Holgate isn't a RB and not great cover. Need shot of Gomez and Iwobi as soon as. Iwobi has and was a risk buy and proved to be dung.
I'd keep siggy though even if he's getting on in years and get a few halfs out of him.

I'd also have kept King as I thought he looked dangerous when he did get a chance but with one up top he didn't get much opportunity..

Told you so..

imtommygunn

He's a step up from Rondon. Jesus he is useless. He makes Benteke look good ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 25, 2021, 11:32:14 AM

What was the issue with King?  Read somewhere that Ancelotti lied to him,  seemed to promise him starts and then dumped him. Would agree he would have been better than Rondon who hasn't been any good for years!

johnnycool

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 25, 2021, 11:39:25 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 25, 2021, 11:32:14 AM

What was the issue with King?  Read somewhere that Ancelotti lied to him,  seemed to promise him starts and then dumped him. Would agree he would have been better than Rondon who hasn't been any good for years!

Something like that.

He left because he knew Ancelotti wouldn't play him then a week later Ancelotti pĂ­ssed off to Madrid..

Brands should have called a halt to that transfer out, or at least tried to delay it as it was well known Madrid were after Ancelotti.

Rondon was a freebie but holy lord, he's still too expensive at that.

imtommygunn

Yeah King got no game time at all. Tbf he's not as good s Calvert-Llewin so would be back up and he was fit most of last year but still if I were him I would have bailed too.

Some of those goals on saturday were comedy defending.

Captain Obvious

Rafa Benitez to Everton has to be one of the most pointless appointments in the history of the Premier league.

RedHand88

Wall pushing gestures from the twat leaving after 20 minutes.
Using a tragedy to kick the other club with.
Nice.

Armamike

Jumping ship after 20 minutes tells you all you need to know about the arsehole.
That's just, like your opinion man.