Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: Orior on September 06, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
British government introducing laws to ban upskirt photos, and at the very same time, Channel 4 showing a programme called Naked Attraction.

One is a blatant invasion of privacy. The other is TV show in which participants engage voluntarily and are aware of the nature of it from the outset.

Strange to find any sort of thread connecting them, never mind one that makes you scratch your head.

Orior

Quote from: gallsman on September 06, 2018, 03:59:48 PM
Quote from: Orior on September 06, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
British government introducing laws to ban upskirt photos, and at the very same time, Channel 4 showing a programme called Naked Attraction.

One is a blatant invasion of privacy. The other is TV show in which participants engage voluntarily and are aware of the nature of it from the outset.

Strange to find any sort of thread connecting them, never mind one that makes you scratch your head.

Why the need to go to all the effort of upshirt photos when it's in your face on Channel 4. Capeesh?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Jeepers Creepers

Wasn't sure what thread to put this on but very funny..kid thinks he's invisible https://twitter.com/daviddobrik/status/1037780528785543168?s=12

quit yo jibbajabba

Think if i was him id give up. Hes obv not very good at it...

Insane Bolt

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 15, 2018, 10:44:03 AM
Think if i was him id give up. Hes obv not very good at it...

Obviously no deterrent either.

armaghniac

Somebody will get a kick in the arse for this

Airline can't spell own name

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Dire Ear

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility