Mortages/Life Assusances/Building & Contents Insurance/Critical Illness/Remortag

Started by illdecide, October 16, 2007, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Lads my sister deals with all that shit and she can beat the banks and building societies most of the time on their rates, she can get you a cheaper rate with say the Halifax than you can get with the Halifax. So if there any of you out there at the minute who needs a quote PM me and i'll pass her details onto you (She comes to your home and gives you the quote there and then, even in the evenings if you work all day)

And please no smart remarks about sisters.  ;)

P.S i'm not sure if i'm allowed to do this on the Board but let me know and ill delete ASAP
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

illdecide

Quote from: full back on October 16, 2007, 01:44:43 PM
Fire away illdecide
Is your sister cheap then?

Well she def saved quite a few pounds for me when i re-mortaged. she has been doing this stuff for about 20 years with the Halifax and then she went out on her own last year.

As for is she cheap i've read your comments on the "Would you-Wouldn't you" thread and i wouldn't know what to take out of that :D :D

illdecide

quit yo jibbajabba

you said;
P.S i'm not sure if i'm allowed to do this on the Board but let me know and ill delete ASAP

i said;
no youre not......................

its too late now; ive already uncovered your sisters identity; the fsa police are on the way to arrest her.......

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

illdecide

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 16, 2007, 05:59:07 PM
you said;

i said;
no youre not......................

its too late now; ive already uncovered your sisters identity; the fsa police are on the way to arrest her.......

4:00am this morning they busted the door down and strip searched me. Well i think it was the police ;) :D

quit yo jibbajabba

more importantly, what did they do to your sister...................... ;)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: illdecide on October 16, 2007, 01:42:54 PM
Lads my sister deals with all that shit and she can beat the banks and building societies most of the time on their rates, she can get you a cheaper rate with say the Halifax than you can get with the Halifax. So if there any of you out there at the minute who needs a quote PM me and i'll pass her details onto you (She comes to your home and gives you the quote there and then, even in the evenings if you work all day)

And please no smart remarks about sisters.  ;)

Are you based in NI?
I am actually going looking for life assurance now, will look at eagle star - as I found them to be the best deal when I went looking previously - I am based dahn sarf...
(dublin)

Bogball XV

Might be an idea to have a section of the board where members advertising services (no, not that type) could inform other members of what they have to offer or who they recommend etc.  The members advertising the services could pay a fee to the site administrators or something.  In no time the gaaboard would be a more powerful economic force than the free-masons.