Longford v Tyrone - Sat 22nd June - Pearse Park - 5.00pm

Started by tyroneman, June 12, 2019, 08:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Are we all set? Has Mickey his resignation speech ready for RTE? Oh.....wait....

square_ball

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 22, 2019, 09:32:28 AM
Don't understand why AMC gets such ridicule. He was one of the better performers the last day and always puts a shift in. It's like he's become a target for the anti-Harte brigade.

You what? Did he even touch the ball when he come on? He made no impact whatsoever. I never minded him a few years ago thought he always was decent but come off it he's nowhere near the level now.

RedHand88

Quote from: square_ball on June 22, 2019, 11:54:47 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on June 22, 2019, 09:32:28 AM
Don't understand why AMC gets such ridicule. He was one of the better performers the last day and always puts a shift in. It's like he's become a target for the anti-Harte brigade.

You what? Did he even touch the ball when he come on? He made no impact whatsoever. I never minded him a few years ago thought he always was decent but come off it he's nowhere near the level now.

Yes, he won several. Were you one of the ones who ran out the gate with 20 minutes left?

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

RedHand88

Angelo

Was the injury to McGeary serious? Can barely afford to lose him now as he has been one of our main men this year.

Didn't make the game today but the radio commentary seems to suggest that HP McGeary, Frank Burns, McShane and Harte were the main performers and we reverted back to our defensive structure with Colm Cavanagh back in front of the square.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

clarshack

Tyrone winning by a bagful heading into injury time and it ends up 2-15 to 1-14. Just as well there was a big cushion.

Shamrock Shore

The end score flattered us it seems. My wind up attempts no affect on Tyrone. Well done on the win and safe journey home lads.

Jayop

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 22, 2019, 06:31:00 PM
Another controversial black card for Peter harte.

Haven't seen it but even rte radio said it was a nothing challenge so you know it wasn't a black. That's Harte banned for the next game and if we get a big team we could be fucked.

This black card needs to be binned. The refs are idiots and it's too much power to give them.

ONeill

Quote from: Jayop on June 22, 2019, 08:50:07 PM

Haven't seen it but even rte radio said it was a nothing challenge so you know it wasn't a black. That's Harte banned for the next game and if we get a big team we could be fucked.

This black card needs to be binned. The refs are idiots and it's too much power to give them.

Why's he banned?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Angelo

Quote from: ONeill on June 22, 2019, 09:14:24 PM

You need three black cards in the season (league and championship) to be banned. As far as I know Harte only has 2.

Why's he banned?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on June 22, 2019, 09:14:24 PM

Why's he banned?

RTE and Radio Ulster said he was banned but I think they're wrong. 3 x black cards/ double yellows required for a suspension. Did he get one earlier in the year?

IF he gets another B/C or Double yellow he can appeal all 3 at that point.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone