Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Boy

Shamrocks 0-5 Toome 3-5

Anyone know the teams?

Lecale2

Quote from: Blue Boy on February 10, 2007, 01:23:44 PM
Shamrocks 0-5 Toome 3-5

Anyone know the teams?

They are Ballyhale Shamrocks (Kilkenny) and Toomevara from Tipp. It's now 0-7 to 3-6

Blue Boy

Cheers! I meant the line-ups?!

youbetterbelieveit

how long is gone? where is king henry?

Blue Boy

28th min Ballyhale 0-7 Toome 3-9

Two goals in 60 seconds in the fifth min knocked the wind out of Ballyhale. Henry is extremely quiet. Toome seem a much bigger team in the forward ranks.

0-7 to 3-10 now.

youbetterbelieveit

Blue Boy

Lifeline for Ballyhale - Eoin Reid goal in 30th min. 1-8 to 3-10 now.

Lecale2

Toomevara 3-10 Ballyhale Shamrocks 1-08 at half time.
Ballyhale only started to hurl in the last 5 minutes of the half. It was all Tooevara for the first 25 but Cha Fitzpatrick and Henry have just woken up. The Ballyhale keeper James Connolly is having a poor one. Second Toomevara goal was very soft.  It is live on TG4 now.

Blue Boy

Lecale2 - You don't have the line-ups by any chance? I missed the start and my Gaeilge isn't great.

Lecale2

Sorry I haven't. 3-11 to 1-13 after 44 mins. Toomevara must have hit half a dozen wides this half.

Lecale2

Finished Ballyhale 2-20 3-14 Toomevara. Great fight back from a nightmare start. Very enteraining second half.

Orior

Great match, and great entertainment.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Syd The Sailor

Great match. Ballyhale keeper had a nightmare, i would say that was the final today. To hit 2-20 at this time of the year, after a long layoff, was probably the most impressive thing about today.
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

theskull1

Great Match. Toomevara will have nightmares about this games for years to come. Thats not tthe first time I've seen a team scoring early goals and then taking their foot of the pedal. Have to save it was Ballyhales "club" players who dragged them back into the game although the class of Shefflin & Fitzpatrick ultimately put toome to the sword. Really enjoyed that
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera