Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Best wishes to Clonmore gaa club on sunday with the offical opening of their new facilities. Its great credit to them coming from such a small catchment area to have continued the progress. Well done to Kevin and all the members of the club and lets hope they get a great turnout from all armagh people. ps hope some of u clans men go the short distance to offer ur support.

illdecide

Quote from: thewanderer on May 21, 2010, 10:30:51 AM
Best wishes to Clonmore gaa club on sunday with the offical opening of their new facilities. Its great credit to them coming from such a small catchment area to have continued the progress. Well done to Kevin and all the members of the club and lets hope they get a great turnout from all armagh people. ps hope some of u clans men go the short distance to offer ur support.

We play Cruppin on sunday (re-fixture from the game Austin broke the jaw) although if the times suit i could be persuaded to go
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Lads just to remind you that i run a poker night once a month and next Friday night is that time of the month again (fri 28th May). It's £20 in with an option of one re-buy/top up for £10. We are getting in and around 40 to the poker, roughly 50% of that crowd are not clan na gael men. We have a few lads from Dromintee who attend and another few from other clubs around the county. We pay out all the money lifted (usually around £1000) and have started to have food ready for the break, it's played on proper poker tables with good cards (at £7.50 a deck they should be) as well as a digital timer on the wall telling you what the blinds are and when they go up and what they're going up to.

All in all it's run well with the best of gear and big money up for grabs, everyone is welcome and if you're genuinely interested drop me a PM and I'll give you more details...the more that turns up the more is paid out

torres

tir na nog bt granemore by 6/7 pts

TacadoirArdMhacha

Cross 3-11 St Pat's 1-10

The scoreline is a poor reflection of how even the match was in general play. We were only 2 points behind with 5 minutes to go but Cross werre clinical and got 1-3 in 3 or 4 minutes to win the match. They were just that little bit more clinical in front of goal through the match. Good performance from St Pat's though - arguably our best of the year.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Wee Shea

Clans beat Sarsfields by about six. Clans got late goal and a point.

wats that 4 ref

maghery drew away at cruppen 0-15 1-12 maghery always in the lead until final few mins when cruppen got 1-2 without reply to go 2 in front with 2 mins left but then scored 3points and missed a 1 on 1 with gaoly saving and cruppen scored a 45 last kick to draw level. all in all a fair enough result.

charlie stubbs

tones beat madden 2-11 0-15
ballymcnab beat st peters
newtown beat ballyhegan
tirnanog beat granemore
harps beat silverbridge

wats that 4 ref

cross beat st pats
clans bt s`fields
w`cross bt killeavy
maghery drew with cruppen
cullaville bt ogs ???

crossfire

What time is the Armagh/Galway game on at in Clonmore tomorrow.

mountainboii

Quote from: crossfire on May 22, 2010, 05:28:44 PM
What time is the Armagh/Galway game on at in Clonmore tomorrow.

I'm nearly sure it's at 2.

orange2009

Orchard TV presents Highlights of the ACL Division 1 game between Crossmaglen and Cullyhanna

http://www.armagh-gaa.com/Orchard-TV/News/VIDEO--ACL---Crossmaglen-v-Cullyhanna-Highlights.aspx

winsamsoon

Cruppen beat clans by one tonight at clann eireann. Draw would probably have been a fair enough result though clans were 10-4 up at the start of the second half
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

orange2009

Orchard TV speaks to Tony McEntee & Oisin McConville after Crossmaglen's victory over Cullyhanna

http://armagh-gaa.com/Orchard-TV/News/VIDEO--Tony-McEntee---Oisin-McConville-interviews.aspx

Match report and interview as Armagh minors Hurlers move into Ulster Semi-Final

http://armagh-gaa.com/Hurling/News/UMHC--Armagh-7-16-Tyrone-0-9.aspx

illdecide

Team name                                                       P W  D   L   F    A  +/-  Pts
Crossmaglen Rangers                                           6  6  0  0  107  55  52  12 
Naomh Cillian Crois Bán                                         6  5  0  1  92  53  39  10 
Pearse Og Armagh/Na Piarsaigh Oga Ard Mhacha     7  5  0  2  93  73  20  10 
Maghery Sean McDermotts                                   7  4  2  1  103  97  6  10 
Carrickcruppin St Patrick's                                     7  3  1  3  75  99  -24  7 
Naomh Pádraig Droim an Tí                                   6  3  0  3  71  67  4  6 
Culloville Blues/Baile Mhic Cullach                            6  3  0  3  68  70  -2  6 
Clan na Gael An Lorgáin                                       6  2  0  4  80  95  -15  4 
Cúchulainn Mullach Bán                                        7  2  0  5  63  83  -20  4 
Sarsfields Derrytrasna                                          7  2  0  5  86  122  -36  4 
St Patrick's Cullyhanna                                         6  1  1  4  69  79  -10  3 
Killeavey St Moninnes                                          7  1  0  6  72  86  -14  2