Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Quote from: true on March 07, 2010, 04:25:29 PM
anybody any info on pat mc cmahon matches 2day!!!! ???
Tir na nOg beat Sarsfields and Tones had a sneaky 1 pt win over St Paul's who i am reliably informed missed two penalties.

torres

bellaghy bt granemore by 3 pts .

wats that 4 ref

maghery beat annaghmore who gave a good account of themselves. was at tones pauls game and st pauls did miss 2 pens same player drivin the ball high over the bar on both times ::)

true

Quote from: fitzroyalty on March 07, 2010, 07:42:28 PM
Tir na nOg beat Sarsfields and Tones had a sneaky 1 pt win over St Paul's who i am reliably informed missed two penalties.
really tones only win by point!!!!!! thought they wld hve done better must hve been lucky enough

Pearse og

Pearse Og 2:15
Monaghan Harps 0:08

thewanderer

torres are u sure of the score u seem to be gettin the additions wrong recently. in the pat mcmahon cup?? ;)

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: GAAsupporter on March 07, 2010, 02:59:32 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 07, 2010, 02:45:25 PM
Quote from: GAAsupporter on March 07, 2010, 01:36:07 PM
Anyone know the winners of the Armagh Scor Sinsear Finals??

If anyone does...please post them!

;D

Thanks!

The final is tonight.

Will u be able to post the winners after??
:)

Winners from Armagh last night were;

Ceili Dancing: Dromintee
Set Dancing: Dromintee
Solo Singing: Girl with a harp, can't remember where she was from
Recitation: Girl from Carrickcruppen, very high standard in this, thought the two from our club were excellent as well
Instrumental: Think it was Madden but wouldn't swear to it
Ballad Group: Cullyhanna  :)
Quiz: Silverbridge - performed superbly, only missed one question all night
Novelty Act: Silverbridge
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

torres

Quote from: thewanderer on March 08, 2010, 08:55:16 AM
torres are u sure of the score u seem to be gettin the additions wrong recently. in the pat mcmahon cup?? ;)
ok wanderer , you NITpicker i,ll rephrase just for you , granemore were beaten by bellaghy  ;D and it was a random post nothing to do with the pat mc mahon cup  ::)

ArmaghGAAforum

Eire Og 1-4, Clann Eireann 1-10,
Wolfe Tones 1-11, St Pauls 0-13,
Tir Na Og 0.12, Sarsfields 0-8,
Maghery 0.15, Annaghmore 0-10

charlie stubbs

Quote from: wats that 4 ref on March 07, 2010, 08:56:21 PM
maghery beat annaghmore who gave a good account of themselves. was at tones pauls game and st pauls did miss 2 pens same player drivin the ball high over the bar on both times ::)

2 different penalty takers.  st pauls did well think they will have a strong season this year.  more about fitness aqnd establishing a gameplan at this stage of season

fitzroyalty

Quote from: charlie stubbs on March 08, 2010, 07:15:09 PM
Quote from: wats that 4 ref on March 07, 2010, 08:56:21 PM

2 different penalty takers.  st pauls did well think they will have a strong season this year.  more about fitness aqnd establishing a gameplan at this stage of season
No match report for us stubbsie?

thewanderer

Quote from: torres on March 08, 2010, 01:22:36 PM
ok wanderer , you NITpicker i,ll rephrase just for you , granemore were beaten by bellaghy  ;D and it was a random post nothing to do with the pat mc mahon cup  ::)
tut tut torres gettin sensitive too. ps hows the new management gettin on. will yous retain them for the season, are they gettin good reviews?

torres

Quote from: thewanderer on March 09, 2010, 04:43:49 PM
Quote from: torres on March 08, 2010, 01:22:36 PM
tut tut torres gettin sensitive too. ps hows the new management gettin on. will yous retain them for the season, are they gettin good reviews?
tut tut wanderer did,nt you notice the  ;D ,the new management team have set their stall out for the season ,  getting good feedback from the player,s , so hopefully they,ll be there to see season out and beyond but time will tell  8)

Orior

How many of last year's county minor team or still eligible this year?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Uladh