Laois Intermediate Football Championship 2016

Started by Heshs Umpire, March 04, 2016, 10:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

I heard a rumor that Trump is actually in cahoots with Hilary and that it's all a ploy to get her into the White House.

OTF

I heard a rumour there'll be a few more rumours tomorrow.

LaoisHeart

Love Brendan as a player but seen the video and he has got away with one there. Still think ODempseys by 7, looking forward to the game tho.

HonTheTown

Will Lennon and Clancy(possibly) make up a nine point difference from the first game? Not forgetting O'Leary is back for O'Dempseys too! Will the Portlaoise gane be the scare they needed? Or are they there for the taking?

Laoiseabu

Robbie Foyle wasn't playin the first day either

Helix

Entertaining game tonight with good atmosphere.  Timahoe left that behind big time. Credit O dempseys for their comeback. Dug in when it mattered.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

Ballyroan Abbey

Keyser Söze

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

SCFC

Super game for the neutral. Draw would have been a fair result but hard to argue with O'Dempseys win either. They looked a beaten docket with less than 15 to go. Some comeback.

LaoisHeart

Have to hand it to ODempseys. That's 2 games in a row now back from the dead. Great game to watch.

Unlaoised

Thought the ref was very harsh on timahoe all throughout the game it wasn't noticeable when they were ahead but he brought O'Dempseys back into it with four soft frees in a row when they needed them being 5,6,and 7 points down...As I said people don't notice them when a team is  ahead like that but I did...

Quigley should have had a stonewall penalty in the first half as well.
LAOIS ABÚ