Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jablue

With Tyrone down a few players due to covid, Holmes has dipped into the Dungannon team for Numbers for training. Podge McNulty and in form forward James morgan trained with the team last Friday.

the goal was on

Trained on Friday then whole team gets tested and has to isolate on Saturday? Doesn't make a lot of sense!

Tyrone Gaa

GAA making the call on the game later today. If it was Tyrone County Board Martin Sludden would award Kerry the victory. Covid is not an excuse for cancelling a game
Living the dream!!!

skeog

Gaa suits be happy to cancel means an extra 24000 at 50 a piece imo.

Under Lights

Quote from: skeog on August 09, 2021, 01:45:07 PM

Wtf are you talking about.

armaghniac

Quote from: Under Lights on August 09, 2021, 02:11:19 PM

Presumably he means that a postponed game would be allowed the same attendance as the AI Hurling final the next day?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

APM

Quote from: Under Lights on August 09, 2021, 02:11:19 PM

WTF are the "GAA suits"! Pejorative language for administrators. They are needed a club level, county level and in HQ. I have to laugh at members of the GAA complaining about the GAA.  The "suits" are either elected to run the organisation or appointed by those that are elected. The association has to have an administration.

omagh_gael

https://twitter.com/colmnally/status/1424831089588285446?s=19

Interesting camera angles from Monaghan match, great movement outfield for Morgan to hit.

viperhiggins

With the way things are looking, if Dooher & Logan had to make a few last minute call ups to the panel who would you like to see?

Conall McCann would be the first man I would ring.

toby47

Quote from: viperhiggins on August 11, 2021, 09:08:43 AM
With the way things are looking, if Dooher & Logan had to make a few last minute call ups to the panel who would you like to see?

Conall McCann would be the first man I would ring.

Dooher at 10

God14

LOL crazy stuff this!

I'd ring Teague from Dromore, and the two forwards from Clonoe

bigtogs

I wonder will club teams be afforded cancellations and accommodation with covid issues for Club teams come Championship time...

bogball88

Quote from: bigtogs on August 11, 2021, 10:09:32 AM
I wonder will club teams be afforded cancellations and accommodation with covid issues for Club teams come Championship time...
;D some chance

skeog

Game will be put back imo.The loss of revenue and credibility of the winners if Tyrone have to forfeit will ensure another week will be given.

Jim Bob

Quote from: skeog on August 11, 2021, 10:29:37 AM
Game will be put back imo.The loss of revenue and credibility of the winners if Tyrone have to forfeit will ensure another week will be given.

Think so too.. Tyrone playing a shrewd game here IMO
"We ll make a decision at the weekend whether we can field a team"
In other words...we are giving Croke park until that time to change their mind or else much needed match revenue is lost ..