Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidder81

Lookks like for all Sinn Feins posturing on Welfare Reform they lay down

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Kidder81 on December 23, 2014, 06:43:12 PM
They have enough in the pot to keep their many hangers on in a job/back-handers. Now if we could get Caral to a hairdresser that would be public money well spent.

give her dixie

Tax breaks for the rich businesses from the pockets of the poor and a blind eye turned to our real issues.  But hey the gravy train will keep on rolling and the MLA noses will be further entrenched deep in ripping us taxpayers off.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

foxcommander

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 23, 2014, 08:09:14 PM
They have enough in the pot to keep their many hangers on in a job/back-handers. Now if we could get Caral to a hairdresser that would be public money well spent.

She should ask Arlene Foster for her stylists number.

Looking forward to Santa bringing me my "Ladies of Stormont 2015" pin up calendar. Arlene is Miss July. Super Hot.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Kidder81

Problem is she would say the haircut cost her £3k and JJ Magee was her hairdresser

Tony Baloney

Quote from: foxcommander on December 23, 2014, 08:22:36 PM

She should ask Arlene Foster for her stylists number.

Looking forward to Santa bringing me my "Ladies of Stormont 2015" pin up calendar. Arlene is Miss July. Super Hot.
As Nick Ross used to say on Crimewatch "Don't have nightmares, do sleep well'  :'(

Maguire01

Still don't seem to be able to see any detail on what the deal actually is? How did SF 'protect the vulnerable' within less money than under the current welfare system? Will anyone have their welfare cut? If so, who, and by how much?

The rest of the agreement seems to be the establishment of quangos and kicking the can down the road on a few difficult issues.

orangeman

Quote from: Maguire01 on December 24, 2014, 09:54:57 PM
Still don't seem to be able to see any detail on what the deal actually is? How did SF 'protect the vulnerable' within less money than under the current welfare system? Will anyone have their welfare cut? If so, who, and by how much?

The rest of the agreement seems to be the establishment of quangos and kicking the can down the road on a few difficult issues.

Kicking the can down the road is right. There'll be more deadlines and through the night negotiations. They can spin away. Truth is there'll be a lot of public servants on pension schemes in the best few years, a smaller public sector and less folk on the good old DLA.

mrdeeds

Ex Sinn Fein councillor stabbed in Cavan by her ex IRA member husband. He served time for killing a guard.

theticklemister

Sinn Fein are complaining about being Classed as British but feel left out about a British debate with British political groups about a British election.

I'm lost here.

Tubberman

Quote from: mrdeeds on December 25, 2014, 11:13:30 AM
Ex Sinn Fein councillor stabbed in Cavan by her ex IRA member husband. He served time for killing a guard.

Patriot.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Applesisapples

Quote from: theticklemister on January 23, 2015, 12:50:13 PM
Sinn Fein are complaining about being Classed as British but feel left out about a British debate with British political groups about a British election.

I'm lost here.
So are the Shinners, becoming more light the stoops and Fine Gael as the days move on. They'll be taking the oath next and sitting in the mother of Parliaments.

Hereiam

I think they know that they will not be in the debate but they are just rubbin the DUP's NOSE IN IT.

LeoMc

I'm lost here.

At least they don't need an actor to dub their voices anymore. That would have livened up the debate.

theticklemister

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 23, 2015, 12:59:33 PM

I'm lost here.
So are the Shinners, becoming more light the stoops and Fine Gael as the days move on. They'll be taking the oath next and sitting in the mother of Parliaments.

Na, I think the stoops are becoming more like the Shinners each passing day.