Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on April 10, 2019, 08:30:17 AM
to be honest i hadnt heard of this camp until i seen your post. Its not something we were advertising through our own club as we didnt have a previous easter camp.

id say they are just using our indoor facilities up till the 1pm time as theres a double Div1 fixture that day in our pitch against Cushendall so they wont be on the pitches.

On the Thursday or Friday? I saw the dates were 25th & 26th April? Maybe I saw wrong

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: NAG1 on April 10, 2019, 10:10:14 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on April 10, 2019, 08:30:17 AM
to be honest i hadnt heard of this camp until i seen your post. Its not something we were advertising through our own club as we didnt have a previous easter camp.

id say they are just using our indoor facilities up till the 1pm time as theres a double Div1 fixture that day in our pitch against Cushendall so they wont be on the pitches.

On the Thursday or Friday? I saw the dates were 25th & 26th April? Maybe I saw wrong

:o my bad, i didnt read the dates for it!  :D

again it really shows how much i know about it lol
hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Poor city gaels get shafted again by their own!

BigBallWeeBall

Solution would be to move Belfast up to the Glens, less to cry about

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on April 10, 2019, 06:39:39 PM
Solution would be to move Belfast up to the Glens, less to cry about
Just pointing out a fact not crying about it and no need to dry my eyes

imtommygunn

St. Paul's getting beat by Pearse's a pretty big result. Some interesting results too. St galls still will be there or thereabouts I suspect.

belfastsaff

massive result - how the mighty have fallen

Dunsilly King

Have gotten to two league games. Portglenone and Creggans in the opening round. Creggan got off to a flyer and took a good lead, in total control playing good football, but Portglenone gradually got back into the game, couldn't decide whether it was a case of Creggan taking the foot off the gas or Portglenone digging in. Creggan put the game to rest in the final five anyway, and deservedly so. Not surprised to see Portglenone win convincingly in Gort Na Mona last night following their performance against Creggan. Same with Creggans result as well last night. Went to Cargins game last night. Average enough game, with spells of good football. Cargin like last year not busting a gut in the early stages with fitness etc. Lamh Dhearg after their first roundover the Johnnies looked poor to. Cargin won by 3/4 but could have won by 7/8 due to their sloppiness. Also the ref gave Lamh Dhearg 2/3 ridiculously easy frees in the second half which kept them in the game,  Ryan Murray was flying. Lets just say both teams have a bit of work to do. See St Galls up and flying early the year, same as last.

Belfast GAA man

St Paul's have been struggling at senior football for a number of years so no big surprise to me. With their recently departed chairman in charge of AllAntrimFast they will surely get some help there !

paddyjohn

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on April 11, 2019, 02:59:29 PM
St Paul's have been struggling at senior football for a number of years so no big surprise to me. With their recently departed chairman in charge of AllAntrimFast they will surely get some help there !

Surely a few extra quid from those wealthy culchies running a camp in Dunloy will help? I'm assuming any money raised will go to Gaelfast?

Milltown Row2

Money won't win championships, or All Ireland's  :D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: paddyjohn on April 11, 2019, 08:00:02 PM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on April 11, 2019, 02:59:29 PM

Surely a few extra quid from those wealthy culchies running a camp in Dunloy will help? I'm assuming any money raised will go to Gaelfast?

we get money for this?  ;D happy days lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Belfast GAA man

All banter aside I see Gaelfast was in crumlin  yesterday as well as running the Easter camp in Dunloy so this must mean they are taking over existing programs in all of the county. Anyone know if that's the plan?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on April 13, 2019, 01:22:02 PM
All banter aside I see Gaelfast was in crumlin  yesterday as well as running the Easter camp in Dunloy so this must mean they are taking over existing programs in all of the county. Anyone know if that's the plan?

Why don't you ask someone that works for Gaelfast? That's a better plan
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 13, 2019, 02:36:41 PM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on April 13, 2019, 01:22:02 PM

Why don't you ask someone that works for Gaelfast? That's a better plan
super idea GRMA