Game of Thrones - Spoilers

Started by Dinny Breen, June 21, 2016, 10:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: gallsman on August 04, 2017, 07:24:55 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 04, 2017, 07:24:27 PM
Only 480p. I'll wait for the 1080p Amazon rip to hit Monday.

Thanks for letting us know.

You're very welcome.

For the non-jackasses, it's the best version of the show you can get, even if you've paid for the TV station that airs it.

gallsman

Maurice Moss

gawa316

That was fuckin' deadly television right there

Ethan Tremblay

Deadly episode, as this battle has been a long time coming and there has been a lot of character development I thought they sort of chickened out of killing off two of the characters on the losing side (although both of them are help make the show great), I would say if this was in the books both of them would have been ended.
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

gallsman

Nah, Jaime is the best bet to kill Cersei. He'll live.

MoChara

Quote from: gallsman on August 07, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

Aye the little brother strangling her prophecy, its too obvious to actually be Tyrion

BennyHarp

Quote from: gallsman on August 07, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

Or Arya using Jamie's face after killing him herself?
That was never a square ball!!

Maiden1

http://www.suffolkgazette.com/news/game-of-thrones/

'I'm not ogling the breasts in Game of Thrones', insists middle-aged man  | July 28, 2017
FacebookTwitterEmailLinkedInRedditGoogle+
Game of Thrones

A middle-aged man insists he is gripped by the story in Game of Thrones – and in no way watches simply to ogle at beautiful women's breasts.

Jonathan Smith, 51, says he is enjoying the hit television series because he has always been a fan of dragons "and stuff like that".

But his long-suffering wife, Samantha said: "Let's be honest, he's just watching it for the tits.

"Jonathan was hooked by all the naked breasts and full-frontals in series one – and has kept watching ever since even though the nudity has been toned down. A bit.

"He's never liked dragons or shown any interest in fantasy stories in their true sense – the only fantasies he enjoys now involve threesomes with buxom wenches in King's Landing."

IT manager Jonathan, from Ipswich in Suffolk, refused to admit the women in the series — all of them — were attractive with shapely bodies. Even the older ones.

"I can't say I've noticed," he said. "I'm too busy trying to keep up with all the scheming and plot twists to worry about girls with no clothes on."

Game of Thrones is currently broadcasting its seventh series, and centres around a lot of people claiming they are the true king or queen of a world in which a huge wall splits the north and the south.

The Suffolk Gazette revealed recently that Game of Thrones scenes were being filmed in Norfolk.

There are ghostly figures, wolves, witches, dragons and even a dwarf – but that's enough about Norfolk.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

An Watcher

JPGJOHNNYG

How many of the magnificent 7 on their suicide mission will live? 3 like the westerns??
A change of pace from last week but still great viewing

gallsman

I simply love being right when it means Syferus is wrong.

nrico2006

Big revelation from your doll Gilly last night, although neither her or Sam understood the significance of it.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

MoChara

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 15, 2017, 08:37:55 AM
Big revelation from your doll Gilly last night, although neither her or Sam understood the significance of it.

Aye but there's no way they could know that it was significant when Jon doesn't even know his da, question is though did they bring that book North to the wall with them.