Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 04, 2017, 02:31:54 PM
Quote from: screenexile on December 04, 2017, 08:15:21 AM
The Lukaku incident was not a red. The player has to be running towards the goal and Lukaku was heading towards the corner therefore no red card.

Didn't stop the United fans in the bar shouting at Graham Poll in the TV and telling him he was a cheating b**tard and wrong... A lovely bunch Utd fans!

This is unbelievable. I've never heard of soccer supporters doing anything like this before. Shame on them. Think of the children.

Ha!!! Far from unbelievable. Par for the course with you lot. Just demonstrating why the term ABU exists!! United have the worst supporters... nearly as bad as Tyrone!

OgraAnDun

Shaw playing well so far.

stiffler

Utd really going through the motions in champs league this year.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

I thought they were battering them this second half
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Rashford very good tonight a deserved lead and goal for him.

Milltown Row2

Pogba has some vision on him, his tight control a feet Work is tremendous
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Quote from: screenexile on December 04, 2017, 03:44:28 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on December 04, 2017, 02:31:54 PM
Quote from: screenexile on December 04, 2017, 08:15:21 AM
The Lukaku incident was not a red. The player has to be running towards the goal and Lukaku was heading towards the corner therefore no red card.

Didn't stop the United fans in the bar shouting at Graham Poll in the TV and telling him he was a cheating b**tard and wrong... A lovely bunch Utd fans!

This is unbelievable. I've never heard of soccer supporters doing anything like this before. Shame on them. Think of the children.

Ha!!! Far from unbelievable. Par for the course with you lot. Just demonstrating why the term ABU exists!! United have the worst supporters... nearly as bad as Tyrone!

Missed this the other day, that an adult person strives to be an ABU always cracks me up. Some of them wear it like a badge of honour too.

GJL

Cunny Funt

40 games unbeaten at Old Trafford last defeat was against Man City in September 2016, next up is...

OgraAnDun

Pogba getting a good doing on TV3 here.

magpie seanie

Quote from: OgraAnDun on December 05, 2017, 09:52:57 PM
Pogba getting a good doing on TV3 here.

He deserves it, he was atrocious tonight.

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 05, 2017, 09:13:57 PM
Pogba has some vision on him, his tight control a feet Work is tremendous

Correct, he is usually the smartest player on the field as well, I think he is a blinding player.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gawa316

So was he good or bad? Pretty contrasting views

Milltown Row2

He was brilliant and bad (lazy) equally

Milltown Row2