Mayo manager resigns - for defo.

Started by moysider, August 27, 2018, 12:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchard park

Is any Mayo man as upset as a Roscommon man about young Akram young lad.... on my limited viewing saw nithing to show he was county senior material.....

Syferus

Quote from: Orchard park on November 16, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
Is any Mayo man as upset as a Roscommon man about young Akram young lad.... on my limited viewing saw nithing to show he was county senior material.....

Limited viewing would be the best description you could put on yourself alright.

Back in your corner.

Rossfan

Syfīn still enthralled by all things Rhubarb  ::)
"Mayo" will win Sam when they next have no one from Co Roscommon on their Senior panel.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orchard park

Quote from: Syferus on November 16, 2018, 09:12:23 PM

Limited viewing would be the best description you could put on yourself alright.

Back in your corner.

Ignoring the petulant prepubescent,
Calling mayomen as opposed to the  Sufferus..... is Akram non selection a scandal

Ballaghman

Quote from: Orchard park on November 17, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

Back in your corner.

Calling mayomen as opposed to the  Sufferus..... is Akram non selection a scandal
As a Ballagh Mayo man I would say no is the answer. Sharoize is a talent but he still needs to work on parts of his game. He's really unlucky that he's in a line of the team that is so strong. If he works on his skills and develops more physically then I think he'll be looked at again.

Orchard park

Thanks Ballaghman....

As i would have seen it also

Mayo4Sam

Back in your corner.

We know from past experience that Horan values ball skills, it was something he introduced last time round. From what I've seen of Akram he is a great athlete but lacking finesse. Hanley could easily fall into the same category.
Delighted to see Reape is included, he seems to light up the club scene
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

rosnarun

Quote from: Ballaghman on November 18, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

Back in your corner.

As a Ballagh Mayo man I would say no is the answer. Sharoize is a talent but he still needs to work on parts of his game. He’s really unlucky that he’s in a line of the team that is so strong. If he works on his skills and develops more physically then I think he’ll be looked at again.
Akram seemed to have got a lot broader this years and playing more aggressively . looks more like an old style corner back now than a flying wing back
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

larryin89

The Mayo Senior squad for 2019 begin training for the first time last week with sessions taking place in both Mayo & Dublin with players from Senior, Intermediate & Junior clubs all involved.

The latest injury news on the current squad is as follows:
Cian Hanley (knee), Ryan O'Donoghe (ankle), Fionn McDonagh (knee) & Tom Parsosn (knee) are all making great progress following their recent surgeries. We look forward to welcoming them back onto the field of play in the coming weeks and months.

Latest update from official website .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Cunny Funt

Quote from: larryin89 on November 19, 2018, 06:02:14 PM
The Mayo Senior squad for 2019 begin training for the first time last week with sessions taking place in both Mayo & Dublin with players from Senior, Intermediate & Junior clubs all involved.

The latest injury news on the current squad is as follows:
Cian Hanley (knee), Ryan O'Donoghe (ankle), Fionn McDonagh (knee) & Tom Parsosn (knee) are all making great progress following their recent surgeries. We look forward to welcoming them back onto the field of play in the coming weeks and months.

Latest update from official website .
Will be some recovery if he's back in the coming months.

larryin89

Pic of him today from ballyhaunis school ,I didn't notice any crutches in the snap.

joemamas

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on November 19, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

Back in your corner.

We know from past experience that Horan values ball skills, it was something he introduced last time round. From what I've seen of Akram he is a great athlete but lacking finesse. Hanley could easily fall into the same category.

Surprised he has not given Jack Reilly a shot based on the same.
Any thoughts.

Ballaghman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on November 19, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

Back in your corner.

Hanley's ball skills will be fine. He was rushed back on to the scene last year but isn't ready. He's a serious footballer and it's only a matter of time before the skill levels return.
Agree with you on Reape, lots of potential there with some good coaching

larryin89

Mayo in absolute turmoil  . Horan hasn't a clue and lost all control

CornerBackNo2

Quote from: larryin89 on December 02, 2018, 02:11:40 AM
Mayo in absolute turmoil  . Horan hasn't a clue and lost all control

Elaborate please