Gaillimh v Ard Mhacha, NFL Div 2, Round 6, Tuam, Sunday 30th March 2014, 2pm

Started by BennyCake, March 10, 2014, 04:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Planning a weekend in Galway for this match, but just realised the Galway Down match yesterday was played in Tuam. Was that a late change or what? Will the Galway Armagh match be played there or in Salthill?

GalwayBayBoy

Just usually one home league game each year played in Tuam so it's probably in Salthill.

Syferus

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 10, 2014, 05:51:51 PM
Just usually one home league game each year played in Tuam so it's probably in Salthill.

It may be crumbling even faster than the Hyde but Tuam remains one of the special county grounds. You can't buy history.

T Fearon

Well we're wishing we won't be on the N17, stonewalls and the grass is green.We'd rather take a twirl down the Salthill prom

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on March 10, 2014, 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 10, 2014, 05:51:51 PM

It may be crumbling even faster than the Hyde but Tuam remains one of the special county grounds. You can't buy history.
arra you can with enough money

BennyCake

Lose this and we are in trouble. I just hope Monaghan and Down beat Laois to keep us up.

Throw ball

BennyCake

Quote from: Throw ball on March 24, 2014, 09:11:04 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on March 24, 2014, 07:00:32 PM
Fixed that title  ;)

You will need to fix it again. Seemingly the match is at 2pm!

Done. Why the late confirmation of venue? I was actually planning on going to Galway City for the weekend on the train, but my plans changed. I wouldve been mighty pissed off trying to get to and from Tuam!