The Official UFC Thread

Started by RONAN, February 05, 2008, 11:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

JimStynes

I don't take it serious and think of it as a pantomime so I thought it was funny.

gallsman

Quote from: JimStynes on September 21, 2018, 07:18:39 PM
I don't take it serious and think of it as a pantomime so I thought it was funny.

Of course it was pantomime but what on earth could anyone older than the age of 12 find funny about his "performance"? The bit where he said "smell o' shite off yer da"? Or maybe the one where he called him a "do nothing ****"?

Nothing smart, nothing witty about it. Pathetic stuff altogether.

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on September 21, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

Of course it was pantomime but what on earth could anyone older than the age of 12 find funny about his "performance"? The bit where he said "smell o' shite off yer da"? Or maybe the one where he called him a "do nothing ****"?

I was thinking exactly the same, I've seen it said in several places today 'a he's just selling the fight' 'its a big act'

If that's the kind of shite that's needed to promote a fight what kind of eejits are they targeting.

Don Johnson

I'd say you're some buzz at parties ya mad backwards ****  8)

trailer

Typical Dublin kn**ker. An arsehole.

HiMucker

I thought the majority was cringey trash, but had a good laugh when he mentioned putin.

Medic

UFC 229 Press Conference Full Uncensored: Conor McGregor Vs Khabib Nurmagomedov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUJPWE0T34U
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

gawa316

So those with more knowledge than myself, what's the predictions for tomorrow's fight?

gallsman

Quote from: gawa316 on October 06, 2018, 06:25:34 AM
So those with more knowledge than myself, what's the predictions for tomorrow's fight?

Pick 'em.

McGregor can win by KO at any point in the first two rounds. Khabib can win on points or by TKO at any stage. If it goes five rounds, it'll be because McGregor has spent the entire fight on his back.

Smokin Joe

Quote from: gallsman on October 06, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Pick 'em.

Khabib is a decent favourite with the Vegas bookies (1.56 vs 2.56 for Conor)

gallsman

Quote from: Smokin Joe on October 06, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
Quote from: gallsman on October 06, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Pick 'em.

Khabib is a decent favourite with the Vegas bookies (1.56 vs 2.56 for Conor)

McGregor can KO anyone at 155 with that left and Khabib didn't look the greatest at the official weigh in. Always a tough cut for him. Could be very good value in McGregor there as Khabib is definitely easily hit.

Walter Cronc

Folks how do I watch tonight? Don't have BT? Can I buy it anyway?

gallsman

Quote from: Walter Cronc on October 06, 2018, 05:57:30 PM
Folks how do I watch tonight? Don't have BT? Can I buy it anyway?

No PPV option in UK or Ireland. Only available on BT, via whatever platform you get it through.

Only other option apart from streaming is to VPN to somewhere you can but it on PPV on either UFC.tv or YouTube. Careful with shite free VPNs though, as a high quality stream would chew through a free allowance in no time

bennydorano

Navapp (Navixsport+) on android is some job (assuming the fight is on it), watched the AJ fight in perfect HD without issue. All US feeds for football.