Star Fantasy GAA 2011

Started by fantasy_fan, February 08, 2011, 12:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fantasy_fan

Please feel free to comment on the game.

Midlands Man

Midlands Man

Quote from: fantasy_fan on February 08, 2011, 12:56:58 PM
Please feel free to comment on the game.

Leaderboard in todays paper any of you doing well in it?

Another_Mink

Not even on the leaderboard Midlands_Man. 183 pts. Had that bloody Tubridy sent off and I read today he could get an 8 week ban. Thats all I need. Whats with Hannon of Wicklow? I wish it was like the Star champions league game where you could transfer before every game week.

Doyle kept me ticking over, thought he wasn't going to play so that was bonus.

How did you get on?

Midlands Man

Quote from: Another_Mink on February 10, 2011, 03:26:31 PM
Not even on the leaderboard Midlands_Man. 183 pts. Had that bloody Tubridy sent off and I read today he could get an 8 week ban. Thats all I need. Whats with Hannon of Wicklow? I wish it was like the Star champions league game where you could transfer before every game week.

Doyle kept me ticking over, thought he wasn't going to play so that was bonus.

How did you get on?

Where did you read that  , i heard he was hard done by with a straight red.. Is it just a one match ban for a straight red or whats the story?Id say most people have him anyway , i have him myself. He is gone for the kilkenny game saturday which is a sickener , would of cleaned up in that.. Thats a decent score u got , wat other players have u?

Another_Mink

Ah no its a poor score 50 points behind the leader after week one. Andy Moran, Cunningham and Doyle picked up nice scores for me but the loss of Tubridy and Hannon is huge.

How did you fare out yourself?

Midlands Man

Quote from: Another_Mink on February 10, 2011, 07:18:42 PM
Ah no its a poor score 50 points behind the leader after week one. Andy Moran, Cunningham and Doyle picked up nice scores for me but the loss of Tubridy and Hannon is huge.

How did you fare out yourself?

50 points is nothing , how did u pick Moran .. I dont think he'l score 6 points often Im im the first 40 did fairly well now..

maguire 4 mayo

anyone know if Tubridy from Clare playing against Kilkenny at the weekend? clare put up a score of 5-17 !

Another_Mink

Think when Tubridy comes back it will be too late to save my team anyway. Fell further behind this week. How did you all fare out?