Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaelTheGael

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 26, 2016, 08:55:17 PM
Pomeroy beat Aghayarn by 2 with a goal in last few minutes from Chris Colhoun (2-12 to 16). Sounded like a great game on teamtalk. Ronan McHugh scored 8 points from free kicks, could have been doing with him in Croke Park on the 6th August. Did he make much/any impact at underage for Tyrone? I can't recall.
Was a right Macrory cup player for Omagh CBS anyway, but don't recall him being a Tyrone minor?

Tyroneforsam

Disappointing performance from Pomeroy tonight. Didn't bring our league form but just good to get over the line. I felt the referee awarded aghyaran some very soft frees to bring them back into the game. That performance won't do the next day and the only positive I can take is that we would have lost that game last year.

square_ball

Ardboe made hard work of Edendork hard to know what to make of them. I don't think Dromore would be overly worried looking at them this evening.

Club Rossa

The Dromore men will sleep well tonight.Edendork had us under serious pressure after we went a man down but thankfully  we weathered the storm.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Club Rossa on August 27, 2016, 07:55:37 PM
The Dromore men will sleep well tonight.Edendork had us under serious pressure after we went a man down but thankfully  we weathered the storm.

On paper, Dromore tick every single box.

square_ball

Penalty miss by mccurry was the big turning point ardboe were under serious pressure at that point.

Uncle Kev

Quote from: square_ball on August 27, 2016, 08:03:40 PM
Penalty miss by mccurry was the big turning point ardboe were under serious pressure at that point.
morgans away ta fuk with the frees ! Very poor outfield player! Mc curry very ordinary too! No badness in him !

WT4E

Only one way out - win the championship. Bring on the fianna!  ;D

inroundthesquare

Does anyone have an up to date lay out of when each round of the Senior/Intermediate Championship is scheduled? Thanks

PMG1

Senior quarters are weekend of 9th- 11th,  then a fortnight later the semi's,  and final a fortnight after

TF15

Is the senior reserve championship going to begin after the quarter finals then? No word on them.

Norf Tyrone

Intermediate and Junior is weekend of 9th-11th Sept, semi the weekend after and final two weeks after that.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

square_ball

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 29, 2016, 12:51:27 PM
Intermediate and Junior is weekend of 9th-11th Sept, semi the weekend after and final two weeks after that.

Are the final few league games being put on the back burner until after the finals then?

Tommo2

Dromore justified their favourite tag for the championship yesterday. Look to be peaking at the best time. Who is gonna stop them?

time ticking away

canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......