Who would you LIKE to see win the All Ireland?

Started by TacadoirArdMhacha, July 31, 2010, 08:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Question for the 26 neutral counties (no political connotations intended!)

I'd be split between Down and Kildare. Kildare because of the Armagh link, I'd love to see Geezer winning another All Ireland even if it isn't with Armagh and Down as I'd be sort of friendly with one of the players. Obviously there's no team I enjoy beating more than Down but I suppose I know a lot more Down supporters than any other county so I wouldn't mind seeing them win it.

Cork are still going to actually win it though but that's not the topic for this thread!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ONeill

Dublin - Yes. Even though there are serious doubts about the quality of this side, I'd like to see them enter the Championship in 2011 as reigning champs. It'd be some craic.

Meath - Yes. Got a tough time over Sluddengate.

Kildare - Yes. Like McGeeney. Earley. Have family there.

Cork - No. Should've won it last year.

Down - Yes. Like Down's swagger.

Roscommon - Yes. For the craic.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

johnpower

kildare or Roscommon -would bridge along gap for both teams

Dublin- Have taken a lot of stick

Down - Play a good brand of football

Meath or Cork - Too much whinging from Cork Meath should have offered the re-play

The Real Laoislad

Anybody but Dublin  :)

Would like to see Kildare win it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

From the Bunker

Meath - No - NEVER

Kildare - Would not bother me

Cork - No - hard to warm to the langers

Down - Would not bother me

Roscommon - No, the journeys to Dublin would be horrendous

deiseach

In order of preference:

1. Roscommon
2. Kildare
3. Down
4. Dublin
5. Cork

tbrick18

Down, simply because today has been the best football I've seen all year by far.
I like the way they played and the intensity they played with...it was a real team performance.
After them, Cork probably but based on the way the played last time out I wouldn't be surprised if they got beat the mara.

magickingdom

1) roscommon
2) down
3) kildare
4) dublin
5) meath
6) it gets called off due to war/famine/end of world

ross matt

Good thread Tac. If it's not Ross then Kildare for me. Love to see Dermot Junior win the one medal his dad didnt but deserved. Also really admire McGeeney as a player and manager. Interesting character. Man of substance.

Zulu

I can't say I have a real preference anymore. No offence meant to the Kerry and Tyrone lads but I'm glad it won't be one of them this year. I'd like to see Cork win it if only for all my talk about them  :D and I know a few of them to boot. But I would be delighted to see any of the others win it too. I'd probably go for Kildare at a push as they've been close before but not done it and it would be good for football in the county.

AFS

1. Kildare - for the Armagh lads.
2. Roscommon - for the lulz.
3. Cork, Meath, Dublin - Meh.
6. Down - Didn't mind them winning today, but Jaysus, they'd be hard listened to if they went all the way.

Maguire01

done and dusted

Cork - To make up for last year, then maybe dublin for beating tyrone!;)