All Ireland Quarter Final;Roscommon v Mayo Sunday July 30th

Started by maigheo, July 23, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

You might notice the ball is present in all those pictures. Good lad. I'm sure our players do it so a non issue for me.

Tubberman

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on July 31, 2017, 12:28:30 PM
You might notice the ball is present in all those pictures. Good lad. I'm sure our players do it so a non issue for me.

I don't think that allows you to tackle around the neck/face!  ;D
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

PadraicHenryPearse

Nobody said it did tubber. I wouldn't be as petty as to put up pics of mayo fouls. Those pictures were posted in reply to off the ball holding. They have no relevance. A non issue anyway either way.

Tubberman

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on July 31, 2017, 12:35:46 PM
Nobody said it did tubber. I wouldn't be as petty as to put up pics of mayo fouls. Those pictures were posted in reply to off the ball holding. They have no relevance. A non issue anyway either way.

Agreed!

mrhardyannual

• No Longer a Top 3 team.
    Too much mileage.
    Hanging on by a Thread.
    Burnt out.
    Badly managed.
    Terrible defence.
    No Forwards
    Subs who contribute nothing.
    Cynical
    Overly Aggressive
    Whining
    Soft
    Naive
    Lacking marquee forwards.
Christ! How I love this Mayo team. Roll on Monday!

rosnarun

Quote from: mrhardyannual on July 31, 2017, 12:49:49 PM

Too much mileage.
    Hanging on by a Thread.
    Burnt out.
    Badly managed.
    Terrible defence.
    No Forwards
    Cynical
    Overly Aggressive
    Whining
    Soft
    Naive
you for got no Strategy or tactics

Id love to hear on expert explain why this mayo team explain just what is so Damn good about them
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

From the Bunker

Quote from: rosnarun on July 31, 2017, 12:57:37 PM
Quote from: mrhardyannual on July 31, 2017, 12:49:49 PM

Too much mileage.
    Hanging on by a Thread.
    Burnt out.
    Badly managed.
    Terrible defence.
    No Forwards
    Cynical
    Overly Aggressive
    Whining
    Soft
    Naive
you for got no Strategy or tactics

Id love to hear on expert explain why this mayo team explain just what is so Damn good about them

Don't score goals!
Terrible full back line
Shite under the high ball
Can't win a game in Croker
Turn the ball over easily

It's a wonder we are not playing in Division four and on our Holidays from Intercounty Football every June?

JoG2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on July 31, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

I merely put them up for a wee bit of balance after belmonte's post.

Rossfan

Anyway bucks it all resumes at 2 o'clock on Monday.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

By the sounds of things, the poor Syrians who came to the match in Mayo jersies must have been veryconfused  by the abuse they received from the Rossie supporters

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: whitey on July 31, 2017, 03:02:18 PM
By the sounds of things, the poor Syrians who came to the match in Mayo jersies must have been veryconfused  by the abuse they received from the Rossie supporters

Having a Kerry man interview them at HT was confusing enough for them. Poor kid hadnt a clue what daithi was saying to her.

Syferus

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on July 31, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

Having a Kerry man interview them at HT was confusing enough for them. Poor kid hadnt a clue what daithi was saying to her.

Eh? The kid knew what he said, she just got total stage fright when she saw herself on the big screen.

Rudi

Quote from: Syferus on July 31, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

Eh? The kid knew what he said, she  just got total stage fright when she saw herself on the big screen.

It was a bit like Mayo in an All Ireland Final ;D ;D

Tubberman

Quote from: Rudi on July 31, 2017, 04:14:51 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 31, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

Eh? The kid knew what he said, she  just got total stage fright when she saw herself on the big screen.

It was a bit like Mayo in an All Ireland Final ;D ;D

You're 11 years late with that one!

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Rossfan on July 31, 2017, 01:18:50 AM
Don't mind them Syfīn, we came of age today and proved we can play in Croke Park and compete with a top 3 team.
Heroism all around, great start , totally lost our way, better players didn't perform, came back and in a nip and tuck contest with one of the top teams held our own.
Proud of our gallant lads today and hoping they can apply the coup de gras to an ailing Mayowestros outfit the next day.
By the way the whinging on the mayoblog is amusing.
Also seems inebriated Rhubarbs were fighting among themselves on trains tonight.
Ah well....

Not that I think all Rossies are like this but four 16yos beat up a mayo lad in front my sister, the man was in his 60s, saw pictures of his face afterwards, disgraceful. drunk as lords but the gaurds took them away
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me