All Ireland Quarter Final;Roscommon v Mayo Sunday July 30th

Started by maigheo, July 23, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

More expense and more time wasted. No where to stay the night before. Costs a fortune. Bollockx Bollockx!

CORPORATE BOXES DECISION!

From the Bunker

Castlebar, Roscommon Town or Galway in more need of Financial Boost!

INDIANA

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 30, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
Replay a fair result no side deserved to lose. The guts and determination showed by both sides was superb they gave their all to cause. Hopefully the replay is as good if not better.

It could only be better. Outside guts and determination the quality was fairly thin

Syferus

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 30, 2017, 08:45:38 PM
More expense and more time wasted. No where to stay the night before. Costs a fortune. Bollockx Bollockx!

CORPORATE BOXES DECISION!

There's no one in Roscommon that's complaining about this venue.

To win in Croker in August would be a defining moment for this team. Champions play in Croke Park in August.

sid waddell

25-30k max will turn up to the replay and the atmosphere will be like a morgue.

Galway or Clones should have been chosen as the replay venue.

Both venues would have handled the crowd no problem and the atmosphere would be far superior to what it will be at Croke Park.

blast05

Champions play in Croke Park in August.

Hmm, let me run through my experience of that one there  for a minute.........

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 30, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
Replay a fair result no side deserved to lose. The guts and determination showed by both sides was superb they gave their all to cause. Hopefully the replay is as good if not better.

Roscommon deserved to win and it was probably the "own goal" which deprived them of it.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Owenmoresider

Joke that the two teams and supporters are being dragged back up to Corporate Park, when the winning team is back up again within a fortnight. No regard for the cost of following a team at all.

rodney trotter

Mayo have done nothing to justify removing H / C.  They mightn't have been up to it, but their performances haven't been anything to shout about.They stuttered their way to an Ireland final last year. Even if they do get past Roscommon, it's as far as they will be going.
They peaked around 2014.

Syferus

Quote from: Owenmoresider on July 30, 2017, 09:28:09 PM
Joke that the two teams and supporters are being dragged back up to Corporate Park, when the winning team is back up again within a fortnight. No regard for the cost of following a team at all.

Ye won't have to be spending much money on trains to Dublin anyways.

Syferus

Some dirty rotten hoor clamped half the cars in the Boyle train station car park.

What the fûck is wrong with these lads? The trains were over-packed and nearly suffocating with the heat up and down. And now this.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

gallsman

I'm sure there are hearts bleeding for you all over the board.

sligoman2

Plenty of passion from both sides but as a neutral the quality was poor to be honest.

Roscommon have the beating of Mayo but it won't happen if their forward don't make runs and give options to the man in possession.  Happy to see a replay as no side deserved to win imo.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.