All Ireland Quarter Final;Roscommon v Mayo Sunday July 30th

Started by maigheo, July 23, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

I hope each set of supporters have their own trains next Sunday....could get very messy on the return journey with plenty of folks with drink on board

Syferus

Quote from: whitey on July 24, 2017, 01:09:21 AM
I hope each set of supporters have their own trains next Sunday....could get very messy on the return journey with plenty of folks with drink on board

Do you think Ballagh is a warzone when Roscommon and Mayo play or something? We're not the fooking Old Firm ffs.

whitey

Well that's because ye  all know each other , went to school together and are neighbors you numbskull

If some Rossie says the wrong thing to a thick Belmullet man full of drink on the return journey and it'll be lightsout

Syferus

Quote from: whitey on July 24, 2017, 01:26:18 AM
Well that's because ye  all know each other , went to school together and are neighbors you numbskull

If some Rossie says the wrong thing to a thick Belmullet man full of drink on the return journey and it'll be lightsout

Do you think this is the first time Roscommon and Mayo supporters have been intoxicated around each other? There's very rarely any hassle between country folk. Separate trains me arse.

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on July 24, 2017, 01:09:21 AM
Syf will travel alone on a separate train
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

whitey

Quote from: Syferus on July 24, 2017, 01:38:12 AM

Do you think this is the first time Roscommon and Mayo supporters have been intoxicated around each other? There's very rarely any hassle between country folk. Separate trains me arse.

No....but it will most likely the first time they've ever ridden a train together to a match. 

FFS the last time I went to a match on the train the Mayo supporters were battering the $hite out of each other

Syferus

Quote from: whitey on July 24, 2017, 02:07:08 AM

No....but it will most likely the first time they've ever ridden a train together to a match. 

FFS the last time I went to a match on the train the Mayo supporters were battering the $hite out of each other

2006, thousands of Rossies headed to Croker because the minors were in the final. Do you recall any deaths on the train ride that day?

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Syferus on July 24, 2017, 02:57:03 AM
Quote from: whitey on July 24, 2017, 02:07:08 AM

2006, thousands of Rossies headed to Croker because the minors were in the final. Do you recall any deaths on the train ride that day?
the Mayo fans got the early train home that day

larryin89

Rossies came to croker along with me supporting mayo all through the 90s when we were growing up. Of course theres rivalry and can be bould sometimes but since the f**king internet things seem to be exaggerated a lot. The dublin /mayo thing is cuntish cause of social media mostly.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

rosnarun

Quote from: Syferus on July 23, 2017, 03:05:37 PM

#neverforget
#inferioritycomplexconfirmation
my favorite match this year so far . when mayo put the foot on the throat.

how come Drake get such an easy ride?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Syferus

Quote from: rosnarun on July 24, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

#neverforget

He's useless.

rosnarun

#neverforget

so its jealousy of how good Andy is rather than any border dispute  that get Rossies so riled up
Noted
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Syferus

Quote from: rosnarun on July 24, 2017, 10:47:28 AM

#neverforget

so its jealousy of how good Andy is rather than any border dispute  that get Rossies so riled up
Noted

Andy has talent. Drake coming on is always a sign of bad things for Mayo.

Esmarelda

Do we know which of the two quarter finals are on Sky?

Rossfan

It's the sight of a Roscommon man kissing another County's crest that is annoying.
The Dublin and Tyrone games are on Sky I think.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM