All Ireland Quarter Final;Roscommon v Mayo Sunday July 30th

Started by maigheo, July 23, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Can Galway come with 10 of Kerry. Mayo will beat Roscommon off it.

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Rossfan

RAISE UP THE STANDARD HIGH
WAVE BANNERS TO THE SKY
FOLLOW THEM ONWARDS THROUGH SUNSHINE AND RAIN
THEN WITH A MIGHTY ROAR
LET THE RHUBARBS KNOW ONCE MORE
MEN OF ROSCOMMON ARE MARCHING AGAIN.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

GalwayBayBoy

Rossfan

Time to hit the trail.
Jeeeesus I'd love it if we could bate them.
C'mon Ros time to make Rhubarb Crumble!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

dclane

Do any of you Roscommon boyos need directions to Croke Park?

mayoaremagic

Paddy D, Donie and DOC in for boyler, Caff and Andy. Priority no red or black cards for Kerry game. Should be winning by 10-12. This weekend has been the target since January. COC and Aidan O'Shea coming into, if we press up on Roscommon kickout Lavin will struggle. John McManus is weak link at FB

thefont

Quote from: mayoaremagic on July 30, 2017, 12:55:58 PM
Should be winning by 10-12

Will take a one point win myself. Think Ross are coming with a big performance we'll be doing well to hold them.

From the Bunker

Quote from: mayoaremagic on July 30, 2017, 12:55:58 PM
Paddy D, Donie and DOC in for boyler, Caff and Andy. Priority no red or black cards for Kerry game. Should be winning by 10-12. This weekend has been the target since January. COC and Aidan O'Shea coming into, if we press up on Roscommon kickout Lavin will struggle. John McManus is weak link at FB

The Hollymount man gives his words of wisdom again!

Lar Naparka

Time for messing is over. I hope we have a good, clean (sort of) game and that there is a clear cut outcome. In others words, let there be no controversy about the final result.

I am confident of a Mayo win but I've had many disappointments before so I can live with a Rossie victory.
The reason I'm feeling positive about the result is that Mayo's training schedule invariably is to get the team to peak after they reach Croke Park. They have rode their luck many times but then  luck is the most important ingredient of the lot when the ref throws the ball in.

BTW, may the winners go the whole way.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

omagh_gael

omagh_gael

Uh ooooooh!! What a goal!! Clearly miss hit the point