The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minus15

Would have preferred someone else to miss. Take it out on Chelsea, Sadio

laoislad

Back for Hull away I'd say.  Will hardly make starting 11 for Chelsea?
I'm delighted he missed the peno!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JoG2

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 28, 2017, 08:14:32 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on January 28, 2017, 07:40:58 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 28, 2017, 07:20:39 PM
Are you not fed up yet Stallion?

While it is slightly dispiriting that not a single one of my fellow Liverpool supporters can see I'm right about Klopp, it won't deter me from attempting to help them see the error of their ways. Even if it does mean I'm the target of abuse from people who don't like me being proven right. I'm very selfless in that regard.

Real Liverpool fans saw right through Gerrard tho.   The other 95% thought he was second only to Jesus Christ.   The gormless sheep will soon realise Klopp's limitations too.  The almost  homo-erotic adulation of Klopp by some posters on this thread is cringeworthy.

Hahaha!

Should 'real' Tyrone fans not have been in Parc Esler this evening rather than obsessing about Stevie G in the Liverpool thread for the umpteenth time.. You go guy!

Minus15

If he is home for Monday then he should start against Chelsea. His confidence will be unaffected by Liverpool's slump and he could bring something different that they have been crying out for. Now isn't the time for caution

JoG2

Quote from: Minder on January 28, 2017, 09:47:37 PM
Quote from: Minus15 on January 28, 2017, 09:37:04 PM
Senegal in penalties here

Get the jet started

Hopefully he's listening to the pre flight talk right now

laoislad

Quote from: Armamike on January 28, 2017, 03:18:32 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 28, 2017, 02:29:24 PM
Quote from: Armamike on January 28, 2017, 12:24:27 AM
There's a bit of banter and then there's the type of bile you've come out with.  There's a couple of you Man u guys on here who have the mentality of 16 year olds in the school playground. Catch yourself on.

Maybe you're just a bit sensitive in 2017 for some reason?

Don't like that type of stuff, any time.
St Galls and Over the Bar and the like are the type of lads who would be singing Hillsborough songs at matches and thinking it was great craic.. If they ever actually went to a game that is.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

5 Sams

Quote from: JoG2 on January 28, 2017, 10:06:44 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 28, 2017, 09:47:37 PM
Quote from: Minus15 on January 28, 2017, 09:37:04 PM
Senegal in penalties here

Get the jet started

Hopefully he's listening to the pre flight talk right now

Its like us when we were U16...Paddy the big midfielder worked in Dunnes every Thurs night...we had a championship game against Hilltown and we needed Paddy to mark Ross Carr ....for no other reason than he was the same size as him....Paddy had to work and couldnt get off...last minute some wee girl from Kilcoo agreed to cover for Paddy....the game was in Derrylecka...the word came through Paddy would be there...Paddy arrived with 5 minutes to go to throw in...boots in a Dunnes bag...Ross Carr scored 2-09...Paddy was shite.
The Aristocrat Years

Substandard

on the sideline

Quote from: Minus15 on January 28, 2017, 07:12:43 PM
You are right there J70. We will prob only see the same 14 or 15 players for the rest of the season injuries permitted. Sturridge is finished at Liverpool. I really think Sakho should be given another chance.

I'd have Sahko in the starting team as the left sided centre back every time. Wish Koop would bring him back in and forget about whatever happened.  He's miles ahead of the other options in a position that we've struggled all season. Think him and Matip would be a good enough pair - though Matip was poor the other night in all fairness. 

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

Plenty of Liverpool fans genuinely thought it was Liverpool's year, showing how massively they overestimated Klopp's managerial ability, and the abilities of the likes of Henderson and Milner

BennyHarp

Wow, fans in "we think it's going to be our year" shocker!
That was never a square ball!!

The Stallion

I know but those two in particular made me chuckle. And they are fairly representative of the prevailing mood among Liverpool fans only a month or two ago.

I was actually being ridiculed for daring to suggest Klopp is not a good manager. Suddenly a few people have gone very quiet on the matter....