All Ireland final 2013 Tyrone v mayo (minors)

Started by rrhf, September 01, 2013, 05:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam03/05

Whishtup

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 02, 2013, 12:33:34 AM
Quote from: ONeill on September 02, 2013, 12:30:11 AM
If Mayo lose both finals, how do you make sense of your existence down there?

But we are going to win both finals, especially the Minor! That will be the easy one! Sure we already beat Monaghan handy who beat ye!

How will ye feel winning nothing this year?

We nearly won the milk cup...

An Gaeilgoir

Was delighted that Roscommon were beaten yesterday, was at the CF and apart from the two early goals, Roscommon were more than a match for us...............Mayo to win this one by 6 plus.

BennyHarp

Quote from: An Gaeilgoir on September 02, 2013, 09:38:49 PM
Was delighted that Roscommon were beaten yesterday, was at the CF and apart from the two early goals, Roscommon were more than a match for us...............Mayo to win this one by 6 plus.

And the logic here is............? Tyrone beat a team that should have beat Mayo
That was never a square ball!!

Syferus

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 02, 2013, 09:42:26 PM

And the logic here is............? Tyrone beat a team that should have beat Mayo

Is it easy to understand traffic lights when all you can see is red and white, Benny?

BennyHarp

Quote from: Syferus on September 02, 2013, 09:53:28 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on September 02, 2013, 09:42:26 PM

Is it easy to understand traffic lights when all you can see is red and white, Benny?

I'm not commenting on whether I think Tyrone will beat Mayo in the final or not, as I have only seen Mayo play once so I don't think I'm in a position to comment. What I am commenting on is the logic that Roscommon were more than a match for Mayo so he's glad they are out. Yet he'd prefer to play the team that beat them and thinks they will win comfortably. I'd guess Sunday was the first time he'd saw Tyrone play a full game this year, yet he is able to use twisted logic to predict the outcome of the final. No red and white glasses here - Tyrone may not win but they have no less a chance than Roscommon.
That was never a square ball!!

Syferus

Quote from: Rois on September 02, 2013, 02:04:49 PM
Someone told me that quite a lot of the players will still be underage next year too - or is that just McKenna?

9 or 10 is what I heard.