Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on September 02, 2013, 11:43:43 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 02, 2013, 11:17:56 AM
Quote from: Syferus on September 02, 2013, 10:48:08 AM
Quote from: J OGorman on September 02, 2013, 10:40:05 AM
Quote from: Syferus on September 02, 2013, 10:12:22 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 02, 2013, 10:10:12 AM
The picture looks bad but you need to see video evidence, doctor and player testimony. My own personal opinion is that it's nothing too serious and at worse inappropriate hand to eye contact while trying to push head into ground. That is something we see all the time and certainly not a case to answer for.

Thought Philly McMahon's trailing foot on Coopers head was what the CCCC might what to have a look at.

That's Jonny Cooper, not Philly McMahon.

Cooper trips Cooper but I think it was P McM trailing foot. He defo had a naughty school boy look about him after the incident. Rocking hairdo all the same

Dis something else happen? I thought Dinny meant the caption above!!

Same incident in which J Copper tripped C Cooper McMahon in his attempt to avoid C Copper left a trailing boot and caught Cooper on the head. Will see if I can dig out the video.

jesus dinny your really going out off your way arent you  ::)

just be like emmet bolton will you and acknowledge one of the best games of footballer ever to grace the sod

You're right it was a great game so let's forget about the trailing boot to the head.
#newbridgeornowhere

Keyser soze

That photograph is truly shocking, I hope to god it's photoshopped. Would it be worth an All Ireland medal to Rory O'Carroll if Colm Cooper lost the sight in one eye over it? Lowest of the low.

Yeah noticed that myself and thought Dublin were exceedingly lucky not to lose two men in this incident as both were already on yellows. Copper J at least had the [thin] defence of going for the ball and mistiming the tackle. Mcmahon has no defence, pure thuggery of the lowest order [albeit it was a light stamp] as he went out of his way to do it. Straight red if the referee had seen it.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Not much made of AOS attempt to take out Colm Kav voice box a week back  ::)

Typical shite from the muldoons again..............give it in buckets but can never take it

Jinxy

Still pictures are inadmissible as proof of eye-gouging.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Quote from: Jinxy on September 02, 2013, 12:16:58 PM
Still pictures are inadmissible as proof of eye-gouging.

Exactly. Outrageous slander here with no basis whatever, other than people seeing what they want to see and in the process revealing more about themselves than about the decent people in the picture.

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

iorras

Ah lads, tis all part and parcel of the "Best Game Ever" - copyright RTE MCMLXXXIIII4567