Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: breakingball on June 24, 2022, 10:10:28 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on June 24, 2022, 05:20:17 PM
Was surprised to hear that a referee within, approached a player to apologise for a decision he made in error against that individual in the past...

Kudos a plenty to that 'Whistler'.....

Slow news day in Toome it would appear

Never a dull moment with the influx of people from the influx of people attracted to Droicead Tuaim underlined  by the arrival of an 'estate agent' onwards and upwards....

bannside

country bumpkin

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on June 25, 2022, 10:36:59 AM
I think he means Droichead Thuama, if that helps.
Matter of opinion.....but hey you would say 'someone else's...translation.

country bumpkin

Quote from: country bumpkin on June 25, 2022, 12:29:24 PM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on June 25, 2022, 10:36:59 AM

Sin e....

Be no more discourse with a WUM......who is quite effective at the language of the planter...

Keep hiding and sniping from.the undergrowth.....
I think he means Droichead Thuama, if that helps.
Matter of opinion.....but hey you would say 'someone else's...translation.

bannside

Still beats me.

.....really busy day around Toome so it is...something about an....estate agent....or something.....not really sure tbh.......maybe its just me!

Forget about it. Anyone for a game of riddles instead?

Milltown Row2

At least we've big Sean doing a grand job at Parnell today, 30 down 30 to go!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: bannside on June 25, 2022, 01:46:25 PM
Still beats me.

.....really busy day around Toome so it is...something about an....estate agent....or something.....not really sure tbh.......maybe its just me!

Forget about it. Anyone for a game of riddles instead?

Maybe it is you.....but hey think positive....quite good at that...

Sportacus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 25, 2022, 01:49:19 PM
He did well.  Derry lost.  They'll blame him for years. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sportacus on June 25, 2022, 03:18:27 PM

Derry poor enough in the first half,  played football for ten minutes and could forced extra time...

Good to see him on the pitch
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Snoopy did well today, great to see him on the national stage.

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 25, 2022, 03:37:55 PM
Quote from: Sportacus on June 25, 2022, 03:18:27 PM

Derry poor enough in the first half,  played football for ten minutes and could forced extra time...

Good to see him on the pitch

Derry could have done with the Galway mid fielder Dominic Mc Glinchey in their ranks.....his dad is a proud Bellaghy man...

thegooch13

Portglenone will make a championship final this year. Should have got there last year but this is their year

Milltown Row2

Was surprised to hear that a referee within, approached a player to apologise for a decision he made in error against that individual in the past...

I'd say most ref's reflect and wish they had have made different calls when able to watch a game back, unfortunately we don't have that video at the side of the pitch lol.. well we do, its the supporters.

Championship will be coming soon enough, getting ears and eyes tested and get the fitness levels up!

Would ye whist

On that note MR2 do you know when championship is and are fixtures out yet?

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 27, 2022, 02:01:25 PM

I'd say most ref's reflect and wish they had have made different calls when able to watch a game back, unfortunately we don't have that video at the side of the pitch lol.. well we do, its the supporters.

Championship will be coming soon enough, getting ears and eyes tested and get the fitness levels up!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on June 27, 2022, 02:07:43 PM
On that note MR2 do you know when championship is and are fixtures out yet?

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 27, 2022, 02:01:25 PM

I haven't.. I do know it won't be as long winded as last year, so hopefully everyone should be coming up to championship pace soon enough, as it will start no doubt soon after the league games are over, last league look to be on the 20th of July..