Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrotherMore6592

Quote from: Saffrongael on March 01, 2023, 11:03:32 PM
I thought some of the United experts like trailer knew Arsenal would "bottle" it ?

He who shall not be named  will be on shortly with a detailed analysis of why arsenal aren't good enough. I'd say if they reach April still 5 clear he'll spontaneously combust.

Never saw a league cup as celebrated in my life, you'd barely hear of it other years. God save us if they get to the FA cup final

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on March 03, 2023, 10:38:05 AM
I thought some of the United experts like trailer knew Arsenal would "bottle" it ?

He who shall not be named  will be on shortly with a detailed analysis of why arsenal aren't good enough. I'd say if they reach April still 5 clear he'll spontaneously combust.

Never saw a league cup as celebrated in my life, you'd barely hear of it other years. God save us if they get to the FA cup final

Are you sure about that?

Armagh18

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on March 03, 2023, 11:20:06 AM
Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on March 03, 2023, 10:38:05 AM

Are you sure about that?
I hope BrotherMore isn't a Liverpool fan coming out with that!

seafoid

Newcastle have really fallen away since Christmas. Now they are 4 points behind Tottenham in 4th.
Liverpool are only 2 points behind them. You would think that Liverpool could be more consistent than Spurs but this season is weird.

Captain Scarlet

Spurs must be so frustrating to support. They are so erratic, but I don't trust them to go on a run.
Newcastle seemed to have a lot taken out of them in the Cup Final and I reckon they could fall off.
If Liverpool can get any form they could easily get 4th, especially if they drop a bit deeper and hope Salah kicks on again.

There is going to be some turnover of players within those top 6 teams this summer too. Liverpool need an entire midfield and I really don't see why Bellingham would go there. He has his pick of teams and City would probably get him, but United might suit him more.

Chelsea will hoover up players too and then will need to sell on. Rice will go there. Talk of Mount to Liverpool but really I don't get the love for him. He is tidy but not a world beater.

Newcastle will go wild too! They will need some upgrading too. If Arsenal win then they are a top prospect for players as well. It is going to be a mad summer and so much will depend on where it ends up before then.

If Liverpool don't make it they will end up overpaying. United were screwed for years but now you could imagine players wanting to come to be part of it, as opposed to just getting loads of cash.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Milltown Row2

Watching the City game, particularly how Haaland plays or how they play him. It's phenomenal how many goals he's got considering the lack of touches or the amount of times the play makers look for him..

Foden has found some form
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I don't think Haaland suits Man City. Yes he still scores a ton of goals but he could probably score more in other teams.

Captain Obvious

Arsenal 2-0 behind at home to Bournemouth an hour played. End up winning 3-2  with the winner in the eight minute of injury time. Arsenal's name on trophy?

clarshack

That could be Arsenal's 'Sheffield Wednesday' game.

Milltown Row2

When you time waste the whole game and time waste in injury time you deserve that!! Well done Arsenal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Magic by Arsenal.

They are doing their best not to be likeable with Arteta being a complete arsehole on the line and the players seemingly trying to copy the ManU of Ferguson in complaining about every single decision that goes against them and ignoring every decision that goes their way, but still they'll always be more likable than City and the attitude they showed after going 2-0 down was really top class. G'wan the Gooners.

Mourne Red

Apparently Evan Ferguson had another good game for Brighton today.. really need to get him involved in the international team

AustinPowers

Quote from: clarshack on March 04, 2023, 05:03:33 PM
That could be Arsenal's 'Sheffield Wednesday' game.

Why, did someone  shove the ref?  ;D

Yes, I said   To myself at the time it felt like  that Steve Bruce  moment . I think  they have it won now

clarshack

Utd must have been on the beer all week after the league cup win.

mrdeeds

How Bruno didn't get a red. Surely a suspension for pushing linesman?