Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

It would be difficult for you not to get paranoid about VAR, if you were a follower of a smaller club.

pbat

Another strange decision to blow so early and disallow Coutinho's goal.

shark

Quote from: pbat on September 03, 2022, 07:30:03 PM
Another strange decision to blow so early and disallow Coutinho's goal.

Not sure why he puts the flag up when he knows VAR will pick it up if actually offside. It wasn't even that marginal ; clearly on. In saying that , not sure Ederson made any attempt to stop the shot, as the whistle had gone.

ONeill

Just seeing that West Ham VAR decision now. As soon as the ref was told to go look at it, the Chelsea fans were cheering as they knew the likelihood was it would be overturned, whether deserved or not. I think making the ref look at it again puts serious doubt in the ref's mind that he's not seeing something others are.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

laoislad

Another ridiculous VAR decision there.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

clarshack

Thomas Tuchel gone from Chelsea.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clarshack on September 07, 2022, 10:11:21 AM

Wow would not have expected that, unless they have someone lined up, like who'd be available? ZZ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Turf

Crazy.
Why would anyone want to go near the place now?

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 07, 2022, 10:14:06 AM

Wow would not have expected that, unless they have someone lined up, like who'd be available? ZZ?

Sean Dyche

Turf

trailer

Poch you'd imagine will be first choice.

yellowcard

Crazy stuff sacking Tuchel but not surprising given the millions sloshing about the premier league. Potter should be top of the list but I suspect they will go for a bigger name. Pocchetino while not flopping completely at PSG didn't either improve the side or do anything to show that he can handle a dressing room full of egos. There aren't very many top class managers available though so he could well get it.

oakleaflad

Expected to request permission to speak to Potter

imtommygunn

Potter be as well stay where he's at I would say.

quit yo jibbajabba

Potter Poch or Zidane youd think
Crazy givin him all those ££ then firin him..