Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would ye whist

Caesar

This Glen/Killmacud debacle reminds me of the Aghagallon/Portglenone situation a few years ago

JimStynes

Quote from: Caesar on January 24, 2023, 10:33:38 AM
This Glen/Killmacud debacle reminds me of the Aghagallon/Portglenone situation a few years ago

Jesus don't be starting that up again!

belfastsaff

when
Quote from: JimStynes on January 24, 2023, 10:44:31 AM

the Armagh men cheated to get to a Antrim Final JS ;)

JimStynes

Quote from: belfastsaff on January 24, 2023, 11:01:54 AM
when
Quote from: JimStynes on January 24, 2023, 10:44:31 AM

the Armagh men cheated to get to a Antrim Final JS ;)

:-X

Rodger Mona

when will fixtures be released?

realisticsaff

Milltown Row2

For some reason every year these posts come up!!

If you are a member of your club, speak to your club Sec. They will have all the information you need on the fixtures... They normally send out on initial list for the clubs Sec's to see if it interferes with any club dates that are fixed for other things, once they are ok'd then the fixtures are sorted.

They are not made public until then, any issues on getting the fixtures out (in my experience) is down to the clubs sorting out their own needs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rodger Mona

Apologies MR2 for querying something im not familiar with. We dont all have as good a knowledge of these things like yourself.

Would ye whist

Christ on a bike can the County Board call their guard dog back in

The man asked a simple question

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 24, 2023, 01:12:09 PM

If you are a member of your club, speak to your club Sec. They will have all the information you need on the fixtures... They normally send out on initial list for the clubs Sec's to see if it interferes with any club dates that are fixed for other things, once they are ok'd then the fixtures are sorted.

They are not made public until then, any issues on getting the fixtures out (in my experience) is down to the clubs sorting out their own needs

realisticsaff

Quote from: Would ye whist on January 24, 2023, 04:00:37 PM

Hes just annoyed he didnt get going to the referee's night

Milltown Row2

I gave him a simple answer... like I said any clubman would know this
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

delgany

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 24, 2023, 06:30:41 PM

I gave him a simple answer... like I said any clubman would know this

No fixtures available at the minute.
Fixture dates are agreed first ( start of Feb )
Actual fixtures were released  on 3rd week of Feb in 2022.!

imtommygunn

Big county game on sunday. I don't think I see one person predict an antrim win in the predictions thread. Hopefully all wrong. It would be good to get a win to start as I think we will get it tight enough staying in that division this year. Any thoughts on team?

harryR

Whatever happened to the full back burke that played a couple of years ago? I remember him marking Quigley out of the game one day and always thought he was a very good defender. Does he play anymore or just no interest in county football?