Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: NAG1 on January 18, 2023, 12:11:57 PM
I think it is more concerning as to how he is being remunerated at All Saints.

How any one thinks this is the way to go is beyond me.

Crazy stuff.
Dont be mentioning manager pay on here the SW lads are very sensitive about their money tree

Belfast GAA man

what clubs to the st mals lads hail from?

Southwestsaffs

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on January 18, 2023, 08:04:31 PM

Crazy stuff.
Dont be mentioning manager pay on here the SW lads are very sensitive about their money tree

I wouldn't say much about south west Antrim at the minute lad were single handedly carrying the county

Spike

SW clubs strive to get the most out of extremely limited population resources whether that be facilities, schools or coaching. Forever punching well above their weight.  No quick fixes and thats the reality.

Southwestsaffs

Quote from: Spike on January 19, 2023, 11:10:04 AM
SW clubs strive to get the most out of extremely limited population resources whether that be facilities, schools or coaching. Forever punching well above their weight.  No quick fixes and thats the reality.

and anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves spike

barnish oggie

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on January 18, 2023, 08:20:53 PM
what clubs to the st mals lads hail from?

A lot from St Endas from what I could see in the team photo.

angermanagement

Yes a lot of St Endas, then a mixture of other clubs, Ardoyne, Gorts, St Johns, St Galls, Bredagh maybe a few more.

paddyjohn

Just like a city club team then, mixture of any club players they can get on any given day 😉

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Southwestsaffs on January 18, 2023, 11:16:30 PM

Crazy stuff.

I wouldn't say much about south west Antrim at the minute lad were single handedly carrying the county
you aren't carrying it very far lad  ;)

Southwestsaffs

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on January 19, 2023, 09:43:20 PM
Quote from: Southwestsaffs on January 18, 2023, 11:16:30 PM

Crazy stuff.

you aren't carrying it very far lad  ;)

Cargin represented Antrim in the Ulster championship and gave Glen the all Ireland finalists a good rattle laaaaaad. Dont see belfast teams at that

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on January 20, 2023, 06:17:58 AM
Cargin's decent effort in Ulster is a shared success for all of the SW clubs. Right.

Behave yourself!! It could have been 2 teams from Antrim playing this weekend at Croke, and if your granny had balls she'd be ok nowadays  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Footblock

Southwestsaffs

Cargin's decent effort in Ulster is a shared success for all of the SW clubs. Right.

whats thon supposed to mean?

Southwestsaffs

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on January 20, 2023, 03:20:16 PM
It means that Cargin's success belongs solely to them and it would be pathetic for any other club to try and piggyback as a wider collective.

but did i say that though? Cargins success belong to the people of toome/wider area. NEVER try to put words in my mouth, we are good GAA people and do not need others to stir the spot...

realisticsaff

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 20, 2023, 08:54:43 AM

Behave yourself!! It could have been 2 teams from Antrim playing this weekend at Croke, and if your granny had balls she'd be ok nowadays  ;D

Why weren't you at referees awards night?