?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

dublin7

Quote from: ned on February 07, 2020, 06:48:31 PM
But, but, but Richarlison plays in EPL!
The number of average players in that league is laughable. Trippier went to Atletico Madrid and had to be coached on how to defend.
McBurnie is a stand out for Sheffield Utd. Pukki struggled at Celtic.
Edouard would be best served going back to France or trying to succeed in Spain or Italy.

Exactly. Only when he's going up against players of a similar standard can he be judged.

Main Street

Quote from: dublin7 on February 07, 2020, 11:14:14 PM
Quote from: ned on February 07, 2020, 06:48:31 PM
But, but, but Richarlison plays in EPL!
The number of average players in that league is laughable. Trippier went to Atletico Madrid and had to be coached on how to defend.
McBurnie is a stand out for Sheffield Utd. Pukki struggled at Celtic.
Edouard would be best served going back to France or trying to succeed in Spain or Italy.

Exactly. Only when he's going up against players of a similar standard can he be judged.
Teams like Lazio?

Targetman

Former Celtic player Jackie Mc Namara rushed to hospital after collapsing at home, reports are he has a bleed on the brain, was a good player hope he makes a recovery

Applesisapples

Just out of left field, I thought Bayo looked a better bet than Kli....that Polish guy.

illdecide

Quote from: Applesisapples on February 11, 2020, 10:47:49 AM
Just out of left field, I thought Bayo looked a better bet than Kli....that Polish guy.

To be fair to Patryk Klimala he's only in the door 5 mins and he's meant to be a talent in the making. I think the wind (Gales) and rain from Sunday would have been unfair to judge him on that, I think Messi would struggle in them conditions. As for Bayo i genuinely thought he was a rough diamond that needed polishing but he doesn't seem to have made much head way, in his defence he had a few injuries so we'll see what he's made off over the next 3 months and i reckon they'll prob send him out on loan in summer or next Christmas which could be a good move for him. Send him up to Aberdeen for 6 months
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Main Street

I switched over  from the Celtic game (@3-0)  to Kilmarnock V Rangers.
It's what you'd call a "Double Decker" experience.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Main Street on February 12, 2020, 09:52:14 PM

Was hoping for Killie to steal a draw. But that's a real bonus!  ;D

Angelo

Things have really taken a downward spiral for Gerrard since his team won the league at the end of December.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 12, 2020, 10:00:52 PM

Was hoping for Killie to steal a draw. But that's a real bonus!  ;D

Hopefully he'll be looking after Liverpool soon ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Chris Sutton sticking in the knife on BtSport, 'they rolled over Celtic in the new year but now they are bottling it bigtime'.

clarshack

illdecide

Quote from: Main Street on February 12, 2020, 10:19:02 PM
Chris Sutton sticking in the knife on BtSport, 'they rolled over Celtic in the new year but now they are bottling it bigtime'.

Chris enjoyed that alright, I was waiting on him bursting out laughing when he was saying it but he kept a straight face. Slippy G has now threw his players under the bus yet again (Sutton's words), has he sh1t in the nest?

toby47

Exact same, flicked to Rangers game when Celts scored their 4th.

Gerrard under pressure now. He couldn't even say the word 'Celtic' in his interview.

Another big game on Sunday away to Aberdeen, need to keep the roll going

illdecide

Quote from: toby47 on February 13, 2020, 08:11:49 AM

Gerrard under pressure now. He couldn't even say the word 'Celtic' in his interview.

Ha, picked up on that myself...total w**ker. I mentioned a weeks ago about him blaming the players and hanging them out to dry, he did shoulder a bit onto himself but generally he threw the players under the bus and that can't end well. Sutton said that last night too, if you're a player sitting in that changing room and your manager is out telling the world you haven't the belly for it...P45 is coming

Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on February 13, 2020, 10:16:00 AM
Quote from: toby47 on February 13, 2020, 08:11:49 AM

Ha, picked up on that myself...total w**ker. I mentioned a weeks ago about him blaming the players and hanging them out to dry, he did shoulder a bit onto himself but generally he threw the players under the bus and that can't end well. Sutton said that last night too, if you're a player sitting in that changing room and your manager is out telling the world you haven't the belly for it...P45 is coming
Unfortunately for Gerrard the banner headlines were written long before we  got to the bit at the end about his self reproach.