Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

PSG have good strength in depth and are well able to cope without Cavani and Neymar, United on the other hand don't have that luxury and can't afford to lose any key players to injury. Should be a good tie between two attacking sides. PSG the favourites and rightly so to qualify for the next round but United not without a chance of winning.

Over the Bar

Cavani out as well apparently

Great! We just need Mbappe to fall down the stairs now!

trailer

Utd have more than enough to beat PSG. Neymar or no Neymar. Cavani or no Cavani.

Hound

Clearly PSG are much weaker without Neymar and Cavani. Say what you like about how much of a tosspot Neymar might be and there are supposed to be games in Ligue 1 where he doesn't try a leg, but you know he'd be on it in a CL knockout game. He's a class player.

I'm a fan of PSG's manager, but apart from that, they're not a very likeable bunch. Would not like to see them lift the trophy. This is a great opportunity to get them out.

I'd be very surprised if a win over the 2 legs didn't cement OGS in position full time.

highorlow

I'm not one of ye soccer lads but have a passing interest in the free to air champions league. I've big money on Paris this evening and can't understand where the pundits are building up Man U from?

They have beaten f**k all lately, based on that they will be well beaten tonight. Lovin' the hype machine though. 😀 and the big odds on Paris
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Boycey

Jaysus never knew they were using VAR..

Aaron Boone

Card-happy ref.   Pogba on a yellow early-on.

stiffler

Poor first half.

Utd be happy with proceedings so far.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Insane Bolt

Looked a fairly serious injury for Di Maria😩 ....fanny pad dislodged 😂

Milltown Row2

Not penetrating through the middle enough, had Neymar and Cavani been playing tonight it could be a lot worse than 0-0

Think PSG will be well happy and could nick a goal based on that first half

Be happy for UTD to keep 11 players on the pitch, some serious dropping like flies from the PSG lads
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

See what they're made of now. Poor goal to concede.

stiffler

Terrible defending , Utd not at it here.

laoislad

United fans throwing beer bottles....tut tut.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Insane Bolt

PSG at 12/5 was some price.

stiffler

Getting embarrassing now. De gea to the rescue more than once this half already.