Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Lukaku not fit to start, named on the bench but i wonder is he fit enough to play any part?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 19, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
Lukaku not fit to start, named on the bench but i wonder is he fit enough to play any part?

That changes the set up surely! They've been playing a system all season, built around him up front, like him or not he's done very well this season, not consistent but has scored plenty.. Would have been a decent battle with Cahill
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Jones badly caught out there and lucky not to see red. Uphill task for United now.

Captain Obvious

One moment of poor defending separating the two sides at half time. Manchester United with 65% possession however not a single shot on target.

nrico2006

Shearer praising Chelsea for great defending yet if United set up like this they would be criticised for parking the bus.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Pure dung, Rashford  crap today! Not a centre forward. Jose has played the wrong game completely. Man mark Hazard? Christ the night either man mark him or don't!

Said at the start that Hazard needs special attention, he's had one decent tackle on him!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

The lads on BBC think Chelsea deserve their lead and United have been awful but in truth neither side are playing well in a drab final.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 19, 2018, 06:05:54 PM
Shearer praising Chelsea for great defending yet if United set up like this they would be criticised for parking the bus.

I thought that myself, Utd with 65% possessions yet Chelsea are supposedly dominating. When Utd have 35% possession and limit the other side to a couple of half chances, it's always the other team dominating Utd.

gallsman

Starting to open off an awful lot more now.

BennyCake

Just can't see United scoring here.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: BennyCake on May 19, 2018, 06:36:30 PM
Just can't see United scoring here.
Deserve to be level at least now but Chelsea could well score a 2nd goal against the run of play.

BennyCake

Deserving a goal means nothing. It's just one of those days. Ball just not running for them, and Chelsea very well set up. It's just not going to happen today.

Cunny Funt

Chelsea indeed well set up in defence but they didn't do much in midfield or attacking wise in that match and basically won due to a penalty from poor defending.

Geoff Tipps

Painful viewing for United fans.

BennyCake

United could have done with Fellaini there. Even with all that possession they never looked dangerous. A lot of huffing and puffing but threatening very little.