Are Tyrone Finished

Started by anfheardubh, May 19, 2014, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 27, 2014, 09:49:23 AM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 26, 2014, 09:09:55 PM
Tis crazy alright, not playing lads in the positions ye reckon they're best. Look, we'll do ye a favour and come to some arrangement to take him off ye. Would he be into the aul boating on the Shannon at all at all?

Feck off you. I have him lined up, and a yacht is moored in Banagher for him as we speak.

Mickey has standards AZ, wouldn't be seen dead with no Division 4 rif raff. Will you pass on well wishes to Agent McDonnell when you see him, a lot done, more to do.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

AZOffaly

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 28, 2014, 02:28:40 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 27, 2014, 09:49:23 AM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 26, 2014, 09:09:55 PM
Tis crazy alright, not playing lads in the positions ye reckon they're best. Look, we'll do ye a favour and come to some arrangement to take him off ye. Would he be into the aul boating on the Shannon at all at all?

Feck off you. I have him lined up, and a yacht is moored in Banagher for him as we speak.

Mickey has standards AZ, wouldn't be seen dead with no Division 4 rif raff. Will you pass on well wishes to Agent McDonnell when you see him, a lot done, more to do.

Not sure he'll get the chance to do more. As for Mickey, if he joins ye he might be in with Division 4 Riff Raff soon enough. At least we have footballers :D

Croí na hÉireann

Doing a good job hiding them so  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

AZOffaly

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 28, 2014, 02:35:32 PM

We're so long hiding in the long grass, we've forgotten how to get out of it!

Main Street

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 28, 2014, 02:51:17 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 28, 2014, 02:35:32 PM

We're so long hiding in the long grass, we've forgotten how to get out of it!
You just need to play Monaghan more often.

anfheardubh

Another nail in the coffin .  maybe time Mickey left the job
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Agent Orange

Quote from: anfheardubh on June 15, 2014, 03:45:35 PM
Another nail in the coffin .  maybe time Mickey left the job

It would be a brave man that drives a stake through the harte of that particular vampire.

anfheardubh

Tme to go Mickey , pity he didnt go when he was on top,  they are on a downward spiral

Need a new voice with fresh ideas
For many are called, but few are chosen.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rodney trotter

He has no intention of going another year to go on his deal http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/gaelic-games/28285878

Tyrone u21s have been very poor this year and last year, comprenhensively beaten. If he is suppose to be making them into stars he has a hard task

ONeill

We were spoilt for a long time that we thought we'd become a Kerry and would churn out good sides a couple of years apart. With a lot of underage success in the 00s, Club Tyrone and the development squads and Garvaghey etc...it seemed Tyrone had joined the top table permanently.

But....maybe it's in the DNA. We need Philly Jordan, Mugsy, Hub etc to breed like fook. All them Kerry ones have county uncles and das etc.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

T Fearon

Tyrone have done nothing since 08. The black card rules have exposed Harte's limitations as a coach. Like Armagh a long fallow period awaits

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: T Fearon on July 14, 2014, 09:03:03 PM
Tyrone have done nothing since 08. The black card rules have exposed Harte's limitations as a coach. Like Armagh a long fallow period awaits
you mean the black card rules introduced in 2014 tony ?   ::)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

tyroneman

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 14, 2014, 09:09:02 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on July 14, 2014, 09:03:03 PM
you mean the black card rules introduced in 2014 tony ?   ::)

Ah Jaysus don't bite on Fearon's nonsense. Tyrone will be back in AI semi finals and finals long before Armagh.

T Fearon

Yes, the first season with black cards and Tyrone fail to get past Round 2 of the qualifiers! Face facts.