Recommendations for Stag in Blackpool

Started by amallon, August 26, 2008, 01:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Newcastle is a top spot - cant beat it
I think illdecide will verify this  ;)

amallon

I hear Newcastle is supposed to be a great spot, I've been to a couple in Liverpool and really enjoyed them.  I've been too one in Amsterdam but didn't enjoy it as much.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

youngfella

Newcastle is like a bigger kikenny, Great craic and you cant understand a word the locals are saying but its good cos it sounds funny
Pull hard and early

amallon

Blackpool is a complete kip of a town, so much so that when our bus was arriving in Newry someone said that it made Newry look stylish.  Everything about the place screamed 1980's.  Fat people everywhere, everything had a tatoo on it.  Hundreds if not thousands of shops selling souvenir tat.  We still had good craic in the place but it was more of a case of making your own. 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: amallon on September 03, 2008, 11:16:58 AM
Blackpool is a complete kip of a town, so much so that when our bus was arriving in Newry someone said that it made Newry look stylish.  Everything about the place screamed 1980's.  Fat people everywhere, everything had a tatoo on it.  Hundreds if not thousands of shops selling souvenir tat.  We still had good craic in the place but it was more of a case of making your own. 

Well you were warned!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Its Grim up North

donalmac99

Quote from: full back on August 27, 2008, 09:54:02 AM

obviously you've never really travelled that far from home. Explains your narrow mindedness to be honest.

full back

Quote from: donalmac99 on September 03, 2008, 12:45:22 PM
Quote from: full back on August 27, 2008, 09:54:02 AM

obviously you've never really travelled that far from home. Explains your narrow mindedness to be honest.

Fcuk off donal
I said Newcastle is a top spot for a stag......what is wrong with this or how am I being narrow minded?