Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

*searches frantically for popcorn*

FermGael

Last three days are half days.
12.30, 12.30 and 11.
Absolute killer.
Far to many children in today.
Working them to death here to make sure they don't turn up tomorrow.
Can't believe parents send there children to school on a half day.
Do they not know I have golf at 12?
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

JimStynes

Quote from: FermGael on June 28, 2022, 09:49:38 AM
Last three days are half days.
12.30, 12.30 and 11.
Absolute killer.
Far to many children in today.
Working them to death here to make sure they don't turn up tomorrow.
Can't believe parents send there children to school on a half day.
Do they not know I have golf at 12?

Be strong! We are nearly there.

theskull1

Is there a flag to represent teachers so I can add it to my twitter bio?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

quit yo jibbajabba

Patiently waiting for wifeys influx of chocolates over the next day or two. One of the main reasons we're still together tbh

Itchy

Great to see this thread revived. I had resigned myself to the fact that no teachers survived COVID such was the peril they placed themselves in teaching in those death traps of classrooms - If the COVID didnt get you then the draft from dangerous open windows would. I am glad to see at least some teachers survived but I think we should all contribute to my gofundme page to erect a monument in Dublin to the fallen teachers - I propose we put it somewhere around O Connell street - perhaps to replace the Parnell monument or the famine monument.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 28, 2022, 11:33:57 AM
Patiently waiting for wifeys influx of chocolates over the next day or two. One of the main reasons we're still together tbh

She's under strict orders to bring them home unopened so I can have the best sweets..

I also love the fact that I don't have to make the dinners during the week, as there is really no excuse and sometimes she'll do my ironing also, on top of that, nothing to moan about, she's managed though to rein in the spending, she was spending money like she thought she was working for the private sector  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 28, 2022, 11:44:23 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 28, 2022, 11:33:57 AM

She's under strict orders to bring them home unopened so I can have the best sweets..

I also love the fact that I don't have to make the dinners during the week, as there is really no excuse and sometimes she'll do my ironing also, on top of that, nothing to moan about, she's managed though to rein in the spending, she was spending money like she thought she was working for the private sector  ;D

Lol. Think my wifes forgotten how to cook. Tho with the diesel money she'll now save i cant see why a 4 week trip to the Maldives for us all isnt now on the cards 😉😃

FermGael

Quote from: Itchy on June 28, 2022, 11:36:32 AM
Great to see this thread revived. I had resigned myself to the fact that no teachers survived COVID such was the peril they placed themselves in teaching in those death traps of classrooms - If the COVID didnt get you then the draft from dangerous open windows would. I am glad to see at least some teachers survived but I think we should all contribute to my gofundme page to erect a monument in Dublin to the fallen teachers - I propose we put it somewhere around O Connell street - perhaps to replace the Parnell monument or the famine monument.

Those brave soldiers who made it through the pandemic all got out at the end of last year on a package. Some of them graciously came back in this year and did a bit of subbing.
They had some tails of what is was like back then
True legends

quit yo jibbajabba

Tales! For the love o God man some of us are on your side ffs. Help us help you 😃😉

JimStynes

Are we going on strike in September?

FermGael

Quote from: JimStynes on June 28, 2022, 12:57:17 PM
Are we going on strike in September?

August .  Just to be sure

FermGael

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 28, 2022, 12:55:01 PM
Tales! For the love o God man some of us are on your side ffs. Help us help you 😃😉

Autocorrect didn't pick it up.
You must be one of those people that reads the reports as well.
Thank god the computer writes them now

Milltown Row2

Quote from: FermGael on June 28, 2022, 01:08:04 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 28, 2022, 12:55:01 PM

Autocorrect didn't pick it up.
You must be one of those people that reads the reports as well.
Thank god the computer writes them now

There is some input by the teacher or is my wife just watching tiktok videos ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea