FAI...June 2024 Friendlies v Hungary and Portugal

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPGJOHNNYG

Defending a mess alright. Lets leave Europe's most dangerous striker on his own in the box wtf

Captain Obvious

Would take a 2-2 draw result right now however if the Irish defend as poorly in the second half Poland will win scoring four or five goals.

clarshack

definitely need hoolahan on now. zero creativity so far. even mcgeady would also offer something here.

laoislad

Still all to play for,that second Poland goal changes nothing really as we were always going to have to score a second goal.
Robbie Keane to come on and score a last minute equaliser to send us to France!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Pub Bore

JoG2

How do you think the defence is doing tonight pub bore?

muppet

If we can just keep this as it is for a while, we might get something in squeaky bum time at the end, if Poland try to close it out.

But ffs we need to concede no more goals.
MWWSI 2017

From the Bunker

clarshack

Quote from: muppet on October 11, 2015, 08:55:32 PM
If we can just keep this as it is for a while, we might get something in squeaky bum time at the end, if Poland try to close it out.

But ffs we need to concede no more goals.

Yep, Poland will start to sh*t them if its still like this with 5-10 left.

JPGJOHNNYG

McLean also cant pass. Must take a chance with houlahan no one else looks like creating anything

JPGJOHNNYG

Fecking robby Brady I don't think I have ever seen so many bad balls in my life

Captain Obvious

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

yellowcard

Someone should have tied O'Sheas hands together before the match with the amount of pulling and dragging he done.

tiempo

Quote from: yellowcard on October 11, 2015, 09:36:07 PM
Someone should have tied O'Sheas hands together before the match with the amount of pulling and dragging he done.

I lol'd, so congrats.