Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: JoG2 on October 07, 2015, 03:40:44 PM
Prediction time:

Ireland 1 - 1 Germany
Poland 1 - 2 Ireland

FTLOGCOYBIGTF !

Would be delighted with that, the pessimist in me sees 2 defeats and Scotland getting the draw against Poland to leap frog US on head to head. For 15 years now I have thought we are overdue a win against a good team but every time we cant do enough.

deiseach

As Liam Mackey in De Paper noted, we are effectively one point ahead of Scotland with one game in hand. Be afraid...

AZOffaly

If we beat Germany tomorrow night, does that f**k Scotland so?

rodney trotter

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 07, 2015, 04:35:02 PM

All explained here http://www.the42.ie/heres-what-irish-team-need-qualify-euros-2317649-Sep2015/

Coleman out of the Germany game.

BennyCake

Keane on the other Keane being ready for Germany:

"He didn't have the baby. Unless he's breast feeding, he should be alright".

Classic.

Boycey

Quote from: clarshack on October 06, 2015, 10:40:33 PM
What's parking like around the aviva?

I always come from the North across the Eastlink so can only tell ya from that perspective but once through the toll and round the corner there is parking on both sides of the road and some fields/industrial ground used for pay parking, this leaves u about 15 mins walk to pitch. We generally drive past all this, turn right at main junction and into Irishtown and park down some of side streets there, it halves the walk to the ground and if your swift at getting out of the ground on the final whistle it'll save you a load of time as the queue at toll can be long...

If your coming from other side all this info is useless of course :-)

dec

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 07, 2015, 04:35:02 PM

If Scotland and Ireland both beat Poland and Scotland beat Gibraltar then Scotland and Poland will finish on 17 points and Scotland will have the tie break advantage for the 3rd place slot.

magpie seanie

Not optimistic at all for tonight bar I think the Poles will beat Scotland. Germany will have too much for us.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 08, 2015, 02:54:25 PM
Not optimistic at all for tonight bar I think the Poles will beat Scotland. Germany will have too much for us.
I think Scotland will beat Poland. Can see Germany beating us 3-0.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Main Street

Seeing as this ranks as one of  the poorest Irish team ever to  play a competitive  match, I suppose Germany will just about have that little bit too much for us.

Poland will  probably play a similar game that they did in Dublin, could win, could draw but not likely to lose to Scotland.

BennyCake

Germany will win handy tonight. It's up to Poland now.

Captain Obvious

Looking at the two line ups the Germans should win.

JPGJOHNNYG

No Shane long then, interesting. Stephen ward can also be a bit dodgy to say the least lol, anyway coybig get stuck in

JPGJOHNNYG

BennyCake

Poland 1 up.

It's all going according to plan. Moo hu ha ha etc...